Total Solution Muffin's Diary 18st start!

Muffin

Hello everyone I'm Tracey and I'm a sweetoholic!
So enough is enough and today is the day my life is going to change. For years I have battled with my weight and my ever increasing waistband is at its peek! I weighed myself this morning and I am now up to 18st! I am only 5ft 3 so I am a dress size 22-24(depending how much elastic is the garment)
I am generally feeling really crappy about myself. I hate waking up and trying to find something to hide the fat. I hate feeling like the fattest person in any social situation. I hate declining invites to events as I'm ashamed of the way I have 'let myself go', but most of all I hate the fact that I am denying my children better childhood as I'm too fat to run around, play football, skip and worst of all take them swimming.
Growing up I was a real water baby, I long to be carefree, Throw that swimming costume on and play with the kids at the beach. Reality is, I am the big fat mess sweating under the layers of clothes sitting watching everyone else have fun.
The only person that will stop me succeeding is myself!
I found Exante whilst I was searching food replacement diets via the web.
I know this is going to take a lot of will power for me, I tend to become complacent after i lose a couple of stone and lose interest quiet easily. I'm hoping this diary will help me keep on track.
I find reading other people's diaries hugely inspiring.
Here's to day one of the rest of my life :)
Happy Exante x

Day 2, feeling a bit sick this morning and my head is pounding. Drank 3-4 litres of water yesterday so I don't think it's dehydration. Still in a positive frame of mind.
Discussed booking a holiday with the hubby for next July as it will be our tenth wedding anniversary! :) it will be a great incentive to keep me on track, how nice it would be to feel comfortable around the pool, not to mention the flight!
Had the Tomato and Basil soup yesterday, can't say I'm a fan at all. Also had the chocolate shake and chocolate and orange bar, these are lush :)
Cooking for the rest of the family had got to be the hardest part of the day for me, would be all too easy to cave but its sheer will power getting me through, I'm hoping once Ketosis kicks in it will be easier.

Hi Muffin. Once ketosis kicks in it will be a lot easier although I found the first week the hardest and was very tired. I tended to go to bed early a lot. Please don't think so negatively about yourself - I'm sure most of us on the forum have been there too. You'll feel much better after your first weigh in. If you manage to keep to 100% TS it should be really big.. I've never been very good at dieting - you name it and I've done it - and nothing worked until I tried a vlcd. Since starting exante on 28th April I've lost 2st which is amazing for me! Like you, I used my upcoming holiday as an incentive and it worked well. I also found support and motivation in keeping my own diary and following othe people's. Good luck with your diet and I look forward to following your progress.

Hi Muffin,

Hope your week went well? Your post sounds exactly like me!! I could have written it myself. I only start tomorrow but I know the score as I've done lighterlife- you should see a big loss this week :)

Back