Muffins

Kayleigh3

So tonight I thought I would try the muffin recipe... followed the instructions as per the above and waited patiently whilst the Microwave did it's thing taking care not to burn it etc... took it out and it looked like a Muffin :) had the consistency of a muffin :) but smelt ABSOLUTELY BLOOMIN AWFUL!!!! :( One mouthful and the smell put me off to the point I indignantly threw the muffin imposter away and am now craving Millies Cookies :(

Anyone else had smell related issues with Muffins?

What flavour shake did you use? Some are most definitely better than others. :)

Nothing worse than a muffin imposter. I have never tried them, and after this never will! Always did sound too good to be true.

No - hang on. Honestly, some flavours work and some don't. Chocolate, for example, doesn't work. It should, but it doesn't. Toffee n walnut ones are lovely. As are vanilla (especially when accompanied by a cup of black coffee). :)

Though bear in mind if you're reading this that you shouldn't 'cook' a product if you're on three packets a day - cooking can damage the nutrients. So muffins and the like are only to be enjoyed if you're on 4 packs a day or for the occasional treat.

No - hang on. Honestly, some flavours work and some don't. Chocolate, for example, doesn't work. It should, but it doesn't. Toffee n walnut ones are lovely. As are vanilla (especially when accompanied by a cup of black coffee). :)

Though bear in mind if you're reading this that you shouldn't 'cook' a product if you're on three packets a day - cooking can damage the nutrients. So muffins and the like are only to be enjoyed if you're on 4 packs a day or for the occasional treat.

I tried it with Chocolate... :(
Will give Vanilla a go as I hate that flavour in shake form so (imposter) Muffin may be better.... thanks for the tips! :)

I've also heard that you can freeze the shakes for ice cream and soups can be turned in to 'crisps'! The muffins are amazing!! What about the cappuchino flavour as I find them too sweet to have as a shake now... But muffin wise perhaps ok for an experiment?

Last edited:
Back