Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Go for it muffy! Doesnt matter if yr not at a weight u hoped to be, forget that and be proud of what u will have achieved before yr hols.
If u hadnt been doing exante u could have easily been heavier than when u started hon so dont be hard on yrself and be proud instead xxx

Hello strangers I'm here again in the 17's again so on day one. having a nosey about lots of newbies since I went walk about :)

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back. There are lots of newbies & returners. Best time of the year to get back on track. Hope it goes well.

Good luck Muffy :)

Hi Muffy. Welcome back. You'd better stick around because we're all going to get to target this year!

Hello strangers I'm here again in the 17's again so on day one. having a nosey about lots of newbies since I went walk about :)

MUFFY!!!!! I missed you!!! Weighing in tomorrow, starting at some point this week :) looking forward to doing this with you x much love and hugs x

Hey well I didn't start yesterday *story of my life* I'm keeping an open mind that Thursday might be day 1 xx

I'm the same at the moment Muffy. Every day seems to be day one.
But keep trying. You will get there if you do :)xxx

Hey well I didn't start yesterday *story of my life* I'm keeping an open mind that Thursday might be day 1 xx

Thursday might be my day 1 too depends whether my house floods or not lol

Welcome back Muffy! 2014 is the year - it has been decided - we will all do this! Looking forward to hearing about you getting day 1 under your belt :D

Hey Muffy. Where are you and have you started yet? I've not done too well so far but am back on track today.

Hi Muffy

Going through the same struggles here, this isn't an easy business, I've lost count of the amount of restarts I've attempted to do but I'm determined not to have another fat, miserable summer lol so will keep trying lol

How's it going? Keep at it Hun x

Here muffy goes again 😫
I cant sleep due to the anxiety I have about starting again and ill warn you all now that if you have followed my nonsense over the past 10 years I am not the same muffy I was back then so please don't be too disappointed in my negative and miserable posts. I honestly post here for myself but welcome any one to read along. I'm honest and very real about things so I may mention some off topic ramblings and TMI.

I'm trying to claw my way back to the old positively determined muffy ❤

Here goes.....

Day 1 ***Pending***

Last edited:
Day 1 still pending.

We have 2 positive coronavirus test results in our house today 😟 .

Just when I thought things were going to improve.
Im thinking this Sunday my millionth exante re start is on the cards.

😩

Hi & welcome back. Looks like I last posted on your diary in 2014, how time fly's eh! Sorry to hear about the positive results. Good luck for when you get back on plan. I restarted last week but trying Slim & save this time.

Back