Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

***Thanks everyone and to summer rain I know I was bad to not have a 3rd pack i think I just felt so strong I wanted to prove I could resist things even though it was something I should not have resisted! And I know you are not being a nag ( or a hag lol ) xx

*I do not recommend that anyone misses a pack it was a one off and I won't do it again* ;)

On a plus I have lost the 2 lb that I gained over the weekend and another 1.8 lb on top so I am now exactly 198 lb (13 stone 7) and I'm so pleased that I made it. Hopefully ketosis has kicked in properly by the end of today and I may have another little bit off by weigh in tomorrow? XxxX

Hubby is here cooking bacon to put in his French stick and I couldn't care less yay! Not going to have any thing extra today I'm determined I can do 100% from now until 7th may when I have a planned weekend off exante for my 7 and 5 year olds joint birthday party when family are visiting from London .... My goal is to be 12 stone by then so I'm going to have to really work to get 3.5 lb a week average off.. I can do it!

Having a day at home today waiting for my new washing machine and tumble dryer to be delivered so I'll be around the forum to annoy everyone :)

Have a nice day.
X

Ooh bacon in a french stick. Ive never tried that, lol. And never will. :(

Weve all struggled. There are quite a few of us who were doing great until Christmas and then totally lost our way so youre not alone at all. Im pretty much the same weight I was in December even though Ive been 'dieting' the entire time. Were all in it together though and will do this.

Ill need to give the coffee a go although I dont even take sweetners in my coffee but I dont drink black coffee either. Might fool me into thinking its another 'meal' lol.

Hey Muffy :)

Just off out the door, have Facebooked you but wanted to get my subscription in on your new diary! Still immensely proud of you!!! :D I'll be back on track very soon, just getting my head in gear!

PS how are your new washing machine and t dryer? lol xxxxxx

Hey Paula babes, I have had a truly naff day ! I had a yummy choc orange bar for breaky cut into slices and munched on slowly throughout the morning with lots of cold water :) had a veg soup with loads if pepper chilli and garlic grownd into it for lunch and a huge freezing cold mocha for dinner! I cooked braised steak with veg and potatoes fir the kids.....
Waited in all day for machines and the washing machine got 10 mins into a wash before flashing and blinking with a fault code 5 which now means I can't reset it and the clothes are trapped inside until an engineer can come out on Thursday but ole has hospital on Thursday so I might miss the engineer. I got a new tumble because the old ( 3 years old ) one had a leak and we couldn't find where it was coming from. Sold my old one last night for 15 quid to then find out today from the lady I sold it to that it doesn't leak at all and works perfectly. It is in fact the pipes behind the wall behind where the tumble had been that have a leak and on further inspection the skirting and the tiles on the floor are soaking wet and lifting!! The lucky lady got a bargain and I'm gutted because iv lost my perfectly good tumble for pennies and my new posh dryer doesn't even fit in the space I have for it in my kitchen :(
My mum came down to visit and left the back gate open, I left the kitchen for a split 2nd and my toddler made a quick escape by opening the garden door out the gate onto the street where James was fitting a friends car stereo so didnt even see him run past and luckily a teenager saw jag and brought him down the street asking who's he was while I was running around screaming!
Now James is putting up our 4 year old ole's new fire engine cabin bed and I'm sulking in the bedroom because he is going to be ordering himself a kebab when he is finished as I didn't cook him any dinner.
Hope tomorrow is a better day :/
Come to exante Paula it is yum xx ;) xx

Last edited:
Boy have you had a day!!!
:hug99: :hug99:

hope you have a much calmer and easier day of it tom
xxxx

Add pleanty of smellies to the bath to disguise the smell!!

Keep strong luv
xxx

Change if plan its too late for a bath.
I managed to get through 'kebab gate' unscathed phew! James told me how well I'm doing and how he could never have sat and watched me eat ( I kind of stared at the tv and avoided looking ) a kebab. He has opened the window and sprayed some air fresh to rid the smell bless him. I feel good now :D just looking forward to seeing the 12's in a few weeks time. Can't wait! X

Iron clad willpower - well done that lass!!

Xxx

thats some will power you have got going on there...well done, a mega stressful day and a kebab and you got through it...congratulations!!!..x

Oh God! Nightmare day for you! Gotta be better tomorrow, surely! I just got in about 9pm... stupid meetings, had one this morning too... Tuesday is supposed to me my day for working in the shop, luckily Serge let me away early today so I could get an hour or so's peace!

I've got about a couple of weeks worth of LT (and some of hubby's!) left so will crack on with that and will order some Exante next week. Scared to go back to my chemist anyway, remember the fuss they made when I asked them to order me in the soup and then I had to tell them I didn't like it??!!! Hahaha!

What day have you chosen for your "official" weigh in on Exante? Keep up the good work chick xxx

I can't believe iv managed it tbh I thought I'd have to nick some of James food. He even threw some away and I wasn't tempted to save it from the bin! I had a glass of coke zero as a treat for being so good.

Paula** got my months supply on Wednesday and started straight away so my weigh in day is still wednesday like it was on LT xxx
Missed you. Hope to see you back soon xxx

week 11 official weigh in -2.4lb :)

Iv been awake since 5 ish but waited until 7 to do my 'official' weigh in as thats when i normally get up and iv managed to loose 2.4lb this week. im happy with that concidering i gained 2lb on the weekend iv got that plus 2.4lb back off again so in a fashion i lost 4.4lb lol :D
being just over 6lb away from the 12's is sooo exciting! and i could be there in a fortnight > i remember being this happy when i was almost into the 15's and 14's and 13's.

the best feeling today though is that i realised that im just 1.9lb away from 4 whole stones off and ill have it off by the weekend i hope ;) and that will be my 4 stone off in under 3 months. :p

your progress is amazing - very inspiring - you must be feeling great

thinking about weighing.......batterys are really low now, i need to ask myself how much do i need to weigh every day?
could i manage to not weigh for a week?
i think im quite excited so might be nice to have a surprise next week and if a miracle was to happen i could have the whole 6.3lb off by next week then i will be into the 12's next time i look at the scales?
i say id need a miracle but these are my weekly weight losses....

WI 1 -15lb
WI 2- 6.1lb
WI 3 -6.4lb
WI 4 -1.4lb (TOTM)
WI 5 -5.4lb
WI 6 -3lb
WI 7- 6.4lb
WI 8- 1.8lb (TOTM)
WI 9 -1.6lb (messed up)
WI 10 - 6.8lb
WI 11 - 2.4lb (messed up)

so on 100% weeks when im not having totm i get good losses?
oh, ill be due totm next week :(
poo!
:rolleyes:

hey slimmer bridezilla

thanks im feeling great today, what a rollercoaster im on!

are you doing exante too? if yes how are you coping? xxx

Another busy day today! I went to asda with hubby. ate half a bar in the car. Bought some of the asda coke zero and the caffeine free diet coke too hope that's ok on exante? I have some vitality apple and raspberry bars in the cupboard are those ok too? I don't need them until I run out of bars next month but thought us ask so I can stock up and just buy shakes and soups next time? Hubby treated me to a rowing machine :D I am going to use that every other day to tone up my bingo wings and on the days in between I'm going out on my bike to tone up my bum and legs ( I hope this works ). Got home and had a play on my rowing machine out in the garden in the sun it was so nice! Had the other half of my bar and now I'm at school picking the kids up. Feeling great xx

Back