Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Well done on loss- You weekly loss list is amazing!

Bring on the 12s....you will be there in no time - fingers crossed next WI

xxxx

Kids have been fed. They had lasagne. the house is spotless! I'm feeling so good today I might go out for a ride on my bike :) I'm not at all Peckish but I know I have to fit 2 more packs in still today... Might have a big big cold chocolate shake before i go or should I have a strawberry? It's harder work than I thought all this choice of flavours lol :D

Awww love u sound well positive really helps when u feel like that long may it last :) and well done on your loss.. i must add your overall losses have been ace..

hope u enjoy your bike ride perfect weather for it :D

precious said:
Awww love u sound well positive really helps when u feel like that long may it last :) and well done on your loss.. i must add your overall losses have been ace..

hope u enjoy your bike ride perfect weather for it :D

Ta muchly precious.
I felt like this in January and it's taken me nearly 7 weeks to feel the determination again but I'm just glad I didn't give in totally as I'd be kicking myself now. :)

Didn't get round to the bike ride again but I did strip the pram down to bare metal and cleaned the whole thing. organised and Hoover the upstairs of my house so that's some physical activity.
Only just managed to gulp down the strawberry shake I decided on for dinner feel so full now and I still have to have a 3rd pack today lol ummm might be a late one!
I'm almost dreaming of being in the 12's at this very moment while watching master chef lol I am now obsessed with being 100% and getting this weight off I think I'm going mad? X

Wow Muffy :D
Your determination has really kicked in !
And you WI's dont show you as having any gains, at all !! Fantastic :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Wow Muffy :D
Your determination has really kicked in !
And you WI's dont show you as having any gains, at all !! Fantastic :D

Hi notsiskinnymarge

My weigh ins are all losses. I messed up a few times normally just after weigh in day so put on a couple of lb and then got that plus some back off each time by the next weigh in. I just wish I had stayed 100% because I could have been way ahead of what iv lost so far. Mistakes are all lessons in life I just hope that I can keep to 100% and see exactly how much I can lose from now until may 7th. I want to be 12 stone by then... So excited because I really think I can do this :D

Hi notsiskinnymarge

My weigh ins are all losses. I messed up a few times normally just after weigh in day so put on a couple of lb and then got that plus some back off each time by the next weigh in. I just wish I had stayed 100% because I could have been way ahead of what iv lost so far. Mistakes are all lessons in life I just hope that I can keep to 100% and see exactly how much I can lose from now until may 7th. I want to be 12 stone by then... So excited because I really think I can do this :D

According to your numbers, your average weight loss is just over 5lb a week....

There is a good 6 weeks till then - even if your loss reduces to what you mentioned before, 3.5lbs, thats still a stone and a half in that time :D
Here's hoping for ya :)

Marge

notsoskinnymarge said:
According to your numbers, your average weight loss is just over 5lb a week....

There is a good 6 weeks till then - even if your loss reduces to what you mentioned before, 3.5lbs, thats still a stone and a half in that time :D
Here's hoping for ya :)

Marge

Thanks for adding your hope! Really appreciate that :)
I'm now less than 1lb from being exactly 4 stones off! Over half way to goal. I would have been closer but I reduced it by a further 5lb when I realised I'd still be over weight at 10 stone lol it does amuse me that I'll be over weight still at my lightest weight ever as an adult! So I'm aiming for normal bmi so 9 stone 9 lb is going to have to be it! X

body analyzing

10 weeks in and the stats were...

my body fat = 40% (high - obviously)
water = 43.9%
muscle = 31.3%
viscaral fat = 12 (high end of normal)
bmr = 1648 (interesting but not really relivent)
---------------------------------------------------
11 weeks in and the stats are...

my body fat = 38.8%
water = 44.8%
muscle = 31.5%
viscaral fat = 11
bmr = 1612 (interesting but not really relivent)
---------------------------------------------------

Morning Muffy,

Is it your scales that give you that info? What scales do you have? I fancy a set myself... quite interesting info!! I like how your body fat has gone down and muscle has increased and its nice to see the changes in only 1 week :D

What dress size are you slipping into now? xxx

PaulaJ said:
Morning Muffy,

Is it your scales that give you that info? What scales do you have? I fancy a set myself... quite interesting info!! I like how your body fat has gone down and muscle has increased and its nice to see the changes in only 1 week :D

What dress size are you slipping into now? xxx

Hey hey ;)

I'm a comfy size 18 now ( was a 24) 0.7 lb to go until 4 stone off! I'm back in the zone fighting to get that last 5 lb off so that I can see 12 on my salter 'mi body scales' iv had them a few years so probably a much cooler version out now? They come with a USB stick you plug them in and download all the info to the stick then transfer to laptop :) i don't pay too much attention to that though ... The fat % bit is very helpful on a crap day it cheers me up to see iv lost some fat! Wish I'd done that on day 1 to compare it now but I couldn't find my USB stick at the time. Xx

Iv had a banana shake and I'm sitting at the kitchen table watching toddler play in the garden. Iv got no idea how but I'm sailing through again? Maybe its because I'm over half way to goal and when i look back its flown by so I can know see that in no time at all I can be at goal and start doing normal things again as long as in sensible. I also think I'm finding it easier now because i find This type of diet is so much easier when it's nice weather?
But I definitely know that having small goals so close to being achieved ( getting 4 stone off and being in the 12's) gives me the extra push. Just hope that I dint tell myself I can have a treat for reaching goals as that's my down fall :(

Iv just drawn a big grid and written my plan for each week in the boxes lol obsessed! Xx

Last edited:
Very true Hun the weather definately helps I've just looked at your stats wow you've come a long way well done an you will see the 12s soon as you sound very positive long may it stay.. Maybe small treats like getting your nails done, hair, new clothes etc may help instead of goody treats.. I usually treat myself to clothes etc and I helps ..

Have a fabulous day chick x

precious said:
Very true Hun the weather definately helps I've just looked at your stats wow you've come a long way well done an you will see the 12s soon as you sound very positive long may it stay.. Maybe small treats like getting your nails done, hair, new clothes etc may help instead of goody treats.. I usually treat myself to clothes etc and I helps ..

Have a fabulous day chick x

Your editions to my diary are so positive thanks for contributing precious :) xxx

Just had to put another b4 and after up I'm so happy!!

Attachments

• image-1601687040.jpg
    image-1601687040.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 125
  • image-1601152277.jpg
    image-1601152277.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 119
Eh-up lass!
Glad to hear your so positive at the mo.
Yet another amazing before and after pic...you must be so proud of what you have done so far!!
Can't wait to see an updated version in a few weeks time - go muffy!!

Xxxx

OMG! You look like a different person. What an amazing achievement!

Back