Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

TheCookieMonster said:
Eh-up lass!
Glad to hear your so positive at the mo.
Yet another amazing before and after pic...you must be so proud of what you have done so far!!
Can't wait to see an updated version in a few weeks time - go muffy!!

Xxxx

Hi TCM xxx i can only imagine what another couple of stone will look like but I imagine it to feel great. bet it feels even better that I'm expecting :)

mygoodnessme said:
OMG! You look like a different person. What an amazing achievement!

Hi mygoodnessme love the name!

I feel totally fab when I look at these pics I can't believe I didn't do this years ago! X

Today has been another easy day for me So far :D
Got up at stupid o clock again I seem to wake around 5 am during the 1st week that I get into ketosis and just can't get back to sleep.
Had a banana shake for breakfast.
Washing machine man came at 12 he was overly flirty and asked me why I had so many packs of cat food on the table ( I was organising them into days again lol) I told him that I don't have a cat and that they are food replacement packs blah blah and told him how much iv lost and he told me I was sexy lmao iv never been chatted up by an engineer before ;) so funny!
Went on my rowing machine in the garden for a bit while baby played.

Had to take DS number 3 for a hospital appointment so forgot about lubch. Handy that i had a bar in my bag. ate my bar in the car with a bottle if water on the way. Just had a veg soup and gonna go bath the sprogs now,

Hope everyones having a freaking awesome day xx

your before and after pics are absolutely astounding - you look amazing already and like everyone else says like a different person - ta for the inspiration (again)

Maybe small treats like getting your nails done, hair, new clothes etc may help instead of goody treats.. I usually treat myself to clothes etc and I helps ..
How very true !!:hmm: I nearly always associate a treat with either food or drink - looks like I need a list called "Marge's not in yer mouth Treats";):eek:

OMG! You look like a different person. What an amazing achievement!

You do look like a different person Muffy !
And definatley one waaaaaaaaaay too young to have 4 children :)

And being chatted up by the washing machine guy ? Thats got to be a BIG confidence booster ! :D:cool:

Marge
:D

You look fab Muffy. Those 12s are definitely within your grasp now. And isn't it great being chatted up, such a confidence booster.

You are looking gorgeous! Wow, you really have done so well! Xx

slimmer bridezilla said:
your before and after pics are absolutely astounding - you look amazing already and like everyone else says like a different person - ta for the inspiration (again)

Thanks for the lovely comments :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
How very true !!:hmm: I nearly always associate a treat with either food or drink - looks like I need a list called "Marge's not in yer mouth Treats";):eek:

You do look like a different person Muffy !
And definatley one waaaaaaaaaay too young to have 4 children :)

And being chatted up by the washing machine guy ? Thats got to be a BIG confidence booster ! :D:cool:

Marge
:D

The washing machine man did make me laugh haha and I got his card, my hubby wasn't impressed lol

JoanneM said:
You look fab Muffy. Those 12s are definitely within your grasp now. And isn't it great being chatted up, such a confidence booster.

He wasn't my type so made me laugh more than feel flattered but yeah I felt alright ;) normally the only attention I get is men talking to my chest regardless of how fat I am my lady lumps have been oogled all my life! It was nice to know that he was talking to me from under the counter not chest height lol, all just a but if banter to him to pass the day im sure xx

SummerRain said:
You are looking gorgeous! Wow, you really have done so well! Xx

Thanks xx I couldn't see any difference until about week 8 and then I just couldn't believe the change in me! I'll say to any one that says they want to give up because they don't feel that they have any change " just hold in there " it does happen!! XxxX

Ok so 4 stone gone in 78 days!!

Decided that the next goal is to be In the 12's and bmi to get down to 33.3 :D

Gotta get kids ready for school so be back later xxx have a fantastic day everyone xxx

You sound like you're buzzing at the moment chick, and so you should!! Look at what you've achieved in such a short time :D :D long may it last!!

Have you told more people what you're doing now? Surely they must all be noticing your weight loss?!

Hope you have a great day xx

The washing machine man did make me laugh haha and I got his card, my hubby wasn't impressed lol

Ha ha - I'll bet he wasn't - what a flattering ego boost for you anyways! Have another fabulous day yourself - lovely day for more rowing in the garden?!! :D

Ooh iv had another great day :) had half a orange bar for breakfast and the other half for mid day. Done some house work.
Lots of washing done and hung out on the line. A quick go on the rowing machine in the garden. Picked kids up from school and went to see my parents and then made a choc shake in my shaker to drink in the car on way to tesco with hubby! Got some tesco strawberry flavoured water, apple flavoured water and some veg bouillon. Im sure iv read that i can have these?? I made sure yhey had no carbs and no citric acid. Hope I haven't made a booboo cos I'm really looking forward to tomorrow having some new hot and cold drinks to break my Saturday up :)
Still need to have some dinner... Mushroom tonight :D

Hope everyones doing good and has a lovely happy Friday night xxx

Glad your day is going so well. I'm sure a bit of flavoured water can't throw things too badly but I' certainly no expert! Now if were two pints of lager it might be more of a problem...

Just read somewhere else that you were on Eplilim. Me too and I really did whack the weight on then. Always assumed it was just because I was eating far too much chocolate! Came off it when I got pregnant, but by then I was pretty big and shortly after I was huge! My practice nurse had also been on Epilim and told me the weight would 'just drop off' when I stopped taking them bit it sure didn't. Actually I think my epilepsy and overeating have always been linked. It didn't do a lot for my self-esteem and after a seizure I used to comfort eat and my lovely husband would buy me lots of chocs to make me feel better. Haven't had that excuse for a few years now though as my current meds see, to be working :)

PaulaJ said:
You sound like you're buzzing at the moment chick, and so you should!! Look at what you've achieved in such a short time :D :D long may it last!!

Have you told more people what you're doing now? Surely they must all be noticing your weight loss?!

Hope you have a great day xx

Hi babe. I tell strangers all the time (post man asda shelf stacking lady etc) and all my family know. My mum says wow every time she sees me ( can be twice a day as we live in the same street! ) but I think that's her way of being supportive and showing encouragement lol. I thought that the teachers at school and lady's in the shop would had commented but they haven't said a word? Maybe they don't notice or they're just not sure? My hairdresser said she noticed my face was much thinner but I had my huge size 22 bubble hem coat on when I went in to make appointment so she couldn't see my shape under the coat. I don't really see anyone or have a social life where I live. We normally go to London once a month for a weekend. All my friends and family there would notice but i haven't been down there since new yes day and I'm staying away until I'm at least 12 stone!! :)

How are you getting on ??? XxxxX

mygoodnessme said:
Just read somewhere else that you were on Eplilim. Me too and I really did whack the weight on then. Always assumed it was just because I was eating far too much chocolate! Came off it when I got pregnant, but by then I was pretty big and shortly after I was huge! My practice nurse had also been on Epilim and told me the weight would 'just drop off' when I stopped taking them bit it sure didn't. Actually I think my epilepsy and overeating have always been linked. It didn't do a lot for my self-esteem and after a seizure I used to comfort eat and my lovely husband would buy me lots of chocs to make me feel better. Haven't had that excuse for a few years now though as my current meds see, to be working :)

Hi..

Glad to hear your under control and off that horrible drug! I was on it when in Australia for seven weeks once and it used to make me fall asleep almost standing up! I gained a dress size while I was there and ate really healthy food like chicken and fish and salads the whole time I was there but never thought it could be the meds!
I got caught in a rip tide in the sea because I took mr tablets before going to the beach one day, I'd fallen asleep sitting on a lilo! A really nice coast guard had to save my fat butt! Embarrassing then but actually pretty funny now. :)

Morning Muffy,
Congrats on another great day yesterday. Hope you have a good weekend luv.
xxxx

I'm feeling a bit urgh today. Woke at 6 and couldn't wait to weigh myself ... Stupid! Went for a pee then jumped on the scales but have gained 2 oz.
Yes yes I know it's nothing and all that but I just hoped Id see a loss again!
I knew when I woke up that I hadn't lost or at least that I was bloated and that the scales wouldn't be my friend today so shouldn't have weighed today. I had a cup of bouillon last night could that have been a problem? It tasted really salty so was wondering if it would make me retain water? I didn't drink enough water yesterday either :( damn!

Ok. So today I'm gonna drink loads and chill out. Weather is a bit ick today but I'd promised to take kids to the park at some point. I'd it warms up, I Might make sandwiches and let them eat there. I'll take my water and a bar with me :)

I came back to bed after weighing myself. Might go loo again then get back on the scales haha I'm a glutton for punishment! My mouth tastes mank I am freezing and a bit grumpy today having another go on the scales can't make things much worse can it?

Have a good day everyone :D

Don't let the scales play mind games with you - you are doing great! the bouillon shouldn't be problem, loads of people have it without it being a problem - i tend to stick to half a tsp as as you say it tastes quite salty and then I can justify having a few a day!

Ignore the scales, they will be moving soon enough and have great day.

xxx

Back