Extra Easy Days mug shots

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jamstar, 1 February 2010.

1. jamstar

jamstar Member

Hi just been online and couldn't find them, so used online calculator and it came out as 81/2 syns. I thought they were free am I wrong.:confused:
  2. amara

amara New Member

it depends what flavour they are hun, the ones that are 1% fat are the only ones that are free! hope this helps!
  3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

yeah most are free, but some are 2syns , thats all not much for a great snack, cheese one is 2 syns . Sure someone will have the full list.
  4. franbob

franbob Well-Known Member

EW OH BLUEGH. ive ben having sweet n sour and tomato an erb :S
  5. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Well-Known Member

You ahve to add in that it contains free food on the calculator.

6. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

sweet and sour is free
  7. amara

amara New Member

is it the tomato and herb pasta one? cos that's free! its my fave. as far as i'm aware, that one, the sweet and sour noodle one, the minestrone pasta one, and the chicken and sweetcorn/mushroom noodle one are all free!
  8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

You need to look under Manufacturer = Mug Shot and you'll find a list of the syn values. And check out the syn values sub forum where this question comes up regularly :)
  9. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Yes, when you use the syns calculator, make sure you select EE, then select the main free food, then pasta/noodle packets. I know that the 1% fat ones are free, the 2% fat ones are 1/2 syn and the 3% fat ones are 2 syns. Hope this helps, HeatherX
  10. jamstar

jamstar Member

Thanks that's great just got in from welsh class and need something hot it's bloomin cold out there.