Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mug Shots

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by NikkiD, 5 April 2010 Social URL.

1. NikkiD

NikkiD Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just been to Asda and bought some mug shots, in my cupboard is another noodle type hot snack like a mugshot that is Asda's own brand.

When I used the syn calulator for this snack it said that it was 2 1/2 syns, but I have compared the carb, protein etc to the mug shot and it is lower on everything.

Can anyone advise me if I am working out the syns wrong online.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you remember to give it a free food allowance for the noodles? Also have you checked it's not listed before using the calculator?

4. NikkiD

NikkiD Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No I hadn't checked, just had a look and it was list as 6.5 syns on ee, not sure why so different but I will stick with mug shots

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If it's listed as that then the value will be correct. If you used the calculator and the main ingredient is the noodle then it will qualify for a free food allowance and you need to include that in the calculation. This can bring the syn value down substantially.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.