Mugshots, mullers and mayhem!!

amiee5954

So, I'm into my 2nd week of slimming world after rejoining AGAIN! 3rd time is a charm I hear :/ I've decided to start writing out this food diary online to motivate me to actually stick to it! I'm hoping the idea of letting other people know what's passing my lips will spur me on to eat healthily and make good choices. Fingers crossed. It would also be nice to hear from other who are in the same boat :)

I have a very busy work schedule that doesn't allow regular eating times or planning time to often. There are always cakes, pasties, burgers and sweets surrounding me! I do enjoy working out, once I actually start! Getting up is the hardest step. I aim to lose enough weight to train for a 10k and then maybe a half marathon for charity. So yeah that's me.

Now for the food diary part:

30/05/12

Brekkie
Caramel and Chocolate Hi-Fi Light bar (3)
pink lady apple (free)
Green tea with sweetner (free)

Lunch
wholemeal bread x2 (B)
Chopped tomatoes

Dinner
Wholewheat pasta (free)
Salmon fillet (free)
Philadelphia Light 70g (A)

Snacks
Cheese and onion Velvet Crunch (4)

So, that's what I chomped on yesterday. Will post today's later on.

Any advice is welcome. Also any cheeky recipes for a good old dessert wouldn't go a miss either :)

X x

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm following Extra Easy until it stops working for me. If that happens I will give either red or green days a go.

X

Thank you. That's great to hear :) also, try salmon fillet, with Philadelphia spread on top and top with breadcrumbs. Bake in the oven and it's lovely with jacket potato and salad. In fact, I might have that tomorrow! X x

Just a quick post because I didn't get time to post my food diary yesterday.

31/05/12

Brekkie
Banana (free)
Fat free cherry activia (free)
Grape bag (free)

Lunch
1/2 tin Baxters Mediterranean vegetable (B)
1 x Wholemeal Bread (B)
Pack of cooked chicken meat (free)

Dinner
Fish, batter removed (free)
Baked beans (free)
Frozen oven chips (4)

Snacks
Hi-Fi light, caramel and chocolate (3)
Small skinny hot chocolate
Sugar free vanilla syrup (free)
(2 syns for chocolate powder and milk as A choice)

So that's yesterdays munchies :)

I also went to the gym at 7am for two hours because I was awake and wanted to be productive. Go me!

Hope everybody has a good day :) x

Back