• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Muller lights

jaylou

Gold Member
You can have as many as you like if they are free but do try to remember the "eat when hungry and stop when full" bit!! I try not to have more than 2 a day but that's just me!

It's hard cos I know they are gorgeous - don't forget the cherry one is 2 syns.
xx

Minders

Finding inspiration
Just remember that all food has calories. Muller Lights are about 100 cals I think (correct me if I'm wrong). On average, a woman can eat 2000 cals a day to maintain her weight. More and you're likely to gain (obviously dependent on amount of physical activity). With SW, free food is obviously free. But super-free foods are even better. If you can fill up on these, you'll be giving yourself a head start.

Humph

It's hard cos I know they are gorgeous - don't forget the cherry one is 2 syns.
xx
Nooo!!! I didn't realise! They are my favourite! Thanks for info, that might have a lot to explain my STS status for the past few weeks! LOL

I normally have 2 a day but can have 4 sometimes if I'm feeling particularly peckish, a class I used to go to one of the members there used to have 10 a day and still lost weight! must have been expensive though!!!!

o right not the normal muller light yogs then just the layered ones.

I only have 1 a day at the moment....

Can I just ask though, somebody has put the cherry ones on as 2 syns but I must be using the sw online syns calculator wrong as I worked it out as 5.... what am I doing wrong?

Gail x