muller rice pots

they should do a low fat muller rice.

I saw a thread on here about a syn free sweet macaroni pudding and wondered if the macaroni could be substituted with rice and it would make a syn free rice pudding?!
The ingredients were
Macaroni (rice instead)
Sweetener
Milk
Water..
Or is the rice being used as something else?!?x

I have made a syn free rice pudding before, basically the ingredients you listed but with pudding rice. I then mixed a vanilla muller light into it and made it creamy. I think the sweetener ruined it for me though, leaves a bitter taste! x

kelz89 said:
I have made a syn free rice pudding before, basically the ingredients you listed but with pudding rice. I then mixed a vanilla muller light into it and made it creamy. I think the sweetener ruined it for me though, leaves a bitter taste! x

Ooo this sounds good as I didn't like the sweet macaroni pudding think that may have been the reason..
Do you cook it in the oven? How long for?x

I cooked it just on the hob, kept it at a low heat and it probably cooked in half hour - 40 mins. Do you think it would taste different if i did it in the oven? x

I make rice pudding all the time and love it. I make it in the oven there is a thread in here about rice pudding . I've started having it for breakfast to save a HE B as I usually have cereal

Back