Cruise PP Muller Yogurts ???

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Hi

I've seen a few posts now mention muller yogurts, esp in recipes.

Are we allowed these in Cruise?

I didn't think we were allowed but am keen to try some of the recipes that ask for flavouring.

Thanks x

They have a lot of sugar, so I think they're best avoided! I tend to flavour my own natural fat free yogurt now, so I can control the sugar levels.

Thing is I'm not going to eat it as a pudding, i am wanting to put it in a recipe that is for muffins and makes 12 muffins. I've seen it mentioned in a few muffin recipes.

There have been a lot of discussions around mullers, I have used then occasionally either on there own & also in muffins. I'd say try them & if it affects your weight loss or you stall stop having them & see if it makes a difference.

Some people have them regular without any problems

Thanks jojo, thats good sense eh? LOL. thanks x

Hi there I must admit i use them fir making muffins to add flavor and have still lost 20 pound but keeping a close eye on uf I stall I will stop. Everyone is different some things stall some people but not others. I just personally don't like flavors or total yogurt but will force myself to if I stall.
Hope that helps x

jan9209 said:
Hi there I must admit i use them fir making muffins to add flavor and have still lost 20 pound but keeping a close eye on uf I stall I will stop. Everyone is different some things stall some people but not others. I just personally don't like flavors or total yogurt but will force myself to if I stall.
Hope that helps x

Do u cook with any of the muller light or just some!?
I was addicted to the new coconut Greek style fat free one,do u think I'd be ok with one a day?
Glad to see sis is on the mend
Ru ok?? X

I use total to cook chicken with cause can't taste it with curry powder lol but I use the toffee , banana and custard and raspberry ones to make muffins and the vanilla one to eat now and again. I know some people will not agree but too be fair I haven't stalled and rarely use and tolerated items so I'm not saying Wohoooooo go ahead it just suits me. If I stall I'll re evaluate :)

I'm ok sister in surgery now just waiting to hear she's ok I'll go up tomorrow to sing again lol Xxx

I baked with the whole yogurt. The recipe made 12 buns, so thats 10ml per bun.

I make my own yogurt and flavour it. Much easier. I only bought the two Toffee ones because of the recipe, the other is still in the fridge.

I too very rarely have any tolerated items. Dairy/Eggs/Brans are all counted to the fractions LOL.

I really hated the Dukan pancake — too eggy :( — and had to find something else to eat for breakfast, so I have a Muller Light vanilla every morning with my oat bran stirred into it, and it doesn't seem to have caused a problem. I've been going for 7 weeks and I lose 2 lb per week — so not earth-shattering but it's been pretty constant despite my yoghurt fix!

Back