1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Mullerlight After Dinner Mint syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by SilverMoon, 5 September 2014 Social URL.

1. SilverMoon

SilverMoon Well-Known Member

Could someone please tell me if the limited edition Mullerlight After Dinner Mint are syn free, or what the syn value is? All I can find is the syn value for the deluxe after mint one x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

I've not even seen these - our tescos is rubbish - they sound delicious - I love mint!!!

4. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

this is what the pot looks like

Back to previous page [​IMG][​IMG]

[h=1][/h]

5. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

from slimming world website

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: ProductRow"]Mullerlight After Dinner Mint , 165g pot [/TD]
    [TD="class: synResultTextStyle"]Free [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

6. SilverMoon

SilverMoon Well-Known Member

Thank you sooooo much. I'm looking forward to trying one 'after dinner' :p x

7. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

Right - I'm off on a hunt!

8. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

Looks fab - none in my Morrisons might have to try the other supermarkets!

9. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

They're on my shopping list :)

10. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

Had one tonight & stuck it in freezer - with a bit of imagination it was mint choc chip ice cream :D

11. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

I do that with most muller lights ;) taken frozen one to cinema before too!!

12. Loopyleanne

Loopyleanne Well-Known Member

Omg I now NEED a mint muller light!!! Lol seriously though.... They look good!

13. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

Genius :D

14. denise42

denise42 Well-Known Member

Delicious x

15. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

I found some by chance in my local Co-op while stocking up on the skinny cappucino ones today. I bought 3 and have put one in the freezer for later. Hope it doesn't taste of toothpaste!

16. Ardzgrly88

Ardzgrly88 Well-Known Member

I bought one tonight not knowing the syn value. If it's nice I'll be stocking up :)

17. TANYAJANE87

TANYAJANE87 Well-Known Member

I love freezing muller lights too. Are muller lights free or need to be syned?

18. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Well-Known Member

Just had my first one of these tonight ... OMG ... So lush!!! I`ve loved the Vanilla with choc sprinkles and the orange with choc sprinkles for ages ... but this one is simply divine ... I`m a very happy girl :)

19. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

I agree & stocked up in Morrisons on the 10 for £3 deal. Bought a couple of the pina colada to try too but haven;t had one yet!