Mullerlight After Dinner Mint syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by SilverMoon, 5 September 2014.

1. SilverMoon

SilverMoon Well-Known Member

Could someone please tell me if the limited edition Mullerlight After Dinner Mint are syn free, or what the syn value is? All I can find is the syn value for the deluxe after mint one x
  2. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

I've not even seen these - our tescos is rubbish - they sound delicious - I love mint!!!
  3. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

this is what the pot looks like

Back to previous page [​IMG][​IMG]

4. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

from slimming world website

[TD="class: ProductRow"]Mullerlight After Dinner Mint , 165g pot [/TD]
    [TD="class: synResultTextStyle"]Free [/TD]
  5. SilverMoon

SilverMoon Well-Known Member

Thank you sooooo much. I'm looking forward to trying one 'after dinner' :p x
  6. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

Right - I'm off on a hunt!
  7. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

Looks fab - none in my Morrisons might have to try the other supermarkets!
  8. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

They're on my shopping list :)
  9. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

Had one tonight & stuck it in freezer - with a bit of imagination it was mint choc chip ice cream :D
  10. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

I do that with most muller lights ;) taken frozen one to cinema before too!!
  11. Loopyleanne

Loopyleanne Well-Known Member

Omg I now NEED a mint muller light!!! Lol seriously though.... They look good!
  12. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

Genius :D
  13. denise42

denise42 Well-Known Member

Delicious x
  14. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

I found some by chance in my local Co-op while stocking up on the skinny cappucino ones today. I bought 3 and have put one in the freezer for later. Hope it doesn't taste of toothpaste!
  15. Ardzgrly88

Ardzgrly88 Well-Known Member

I bought one tonight not knowing the syn value. If it's nice I'll be stocking up :)

TANYAJANE87 Well-Known Member

I love freezing muller lights too. Are muller lights free or need to be syned?
  17. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Well-Known Member

Just had my first one of these tonight ... OMG ... So lush!!! I`ve loved the Vanilla with choc sprinkles and the orange with choc sprinkles for ages ... but this one is simply divine ... I`m a very happy girl :)
  18. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

I agree & stocked up in Morrisons on the 10 for £3 deal. Bought a couple of the pina colada to try too but haven;t had one yet!