• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mullerlight bargin!!!!

Desperate to be slim!
I went at the weekend, then again tonight and picked up 12! It's just such a bargain... not sure I've seen them less than4 for £1 before.
wish Tesco would do that offer. OH dont like Asda!!! the only offer they had was those little pots. i think there are 6 in a pack. 2 for a fiver!!!!
I think the ASDA 20p offer finished yesterday. Can anyone confirm pls?
Oh im not sure whether it ended - I know it was on the other day - I bout about 8!! bit lethal - cus I wanted to eat them all - ate about 5 in one day - far too excessive even if they are free!!
I picked up a muller rice by mistake but ate it anyway, then checked the syn value!! 11 1/2 in 1, I nearly fell over, it wasnt even that nice!
Yes, they're all syn-free, except the ones with a fruit "layer".
OK, forget what I said earlier - the Asda 20p offer is still on. Hurrah! Popped into Asda on my way home from work and they were announcing the offer on the tannoy! - I was thinking..."shhhh, don't tell everyone!!" :giggle: hahaha!

Think I went a bit crazy though! I picked up an empty mullerlight cardboard tray and filled it (12 yoghurts!)...... then went back and filled another one!!! :whistle: My fridge looks like I'm sponsored by Muller!!!! :D
Hiya :wavey:

Is it still on then? I get paid tomorrow and even though I am moving house I will go and buy a shed load!!! :clap:
Hiya Janiebaby!

Don't know the date, it was supposed to be tomorrow but as normal, hiccups occur and I am not letting my healthy eating go to the weigh side! I did this week and not going to be again xx