Mullerlight Greek Style yog fat free

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
Apologies if this has been asked already - but the search engine isn't working on my phone.

How many syns in their fat free Greek style yogs?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5 syn

cheekylau said:

I am guessing that's for all varieties - not too bad at all - thankyou hun

Yeah sorry should have made that clearer it is 0.5 syns for all varieties and totally worth it

I haven't been able to find them anywhere :( all I've seen are the greek style corners! I wouldn't mind trying them, but at the moment my fridge is filled with mullerlights (unfortunately not all for me) and while they're on offer at Morrisons I'll be buying more next time we go shopping

I haven't been able to find them anywhere :( all I've seen are the greek style corners! I wouldn't mind trying them, but at the moment my fridge is filled with mullerlights (unfortunately not all for me) and while they're on offer at Morrisons I'll be buying more next time we go shopping

They're half price in Tesco at the moment :)

Jaq said:
They're half price in Tesco at the moment :)

They are indeed - hard to find at my Tesco - not with the other mullers!! They were hidden on the top shelf above the natural yogs and natural Greek from frais etc!!

I bought the vanilla & coconut, peach & honey and the morello cherry. Can't wait!!

Kx

Just been to tesco and bought the coconut and vanilla and the cherry ones. Tried a coconut one with pineapple and melon ... Delicious! Like a proper creamy dessert. Well worth the.5 sun value and then some :)

Just had the peach & honey one, it really was fab, so creamy. I was half convinced I'd got the wrong ones it was so nice.

The coconut ones are to die for!

Back