• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mullerlight Vanilla Sprinkled With Dark Choc!

Great aren't they?! They're quite pricey but often on offer in various supermarkets. I got 'buy 4 get 4 free' at Morrisons this week - £2.16 :)

Great aren't they?! They're quite pricey but often on offer in various supermarkets. I got 'buy 4 get 4 free' at Morrisons this week - £2.16 :)

Yeah there delicc! But your right they are pricey...Tescos do 4 for £2.00 but your only saving 0.16p lol. But they are hard to beat! xxx

They are lush aren't they... I dip a curly wurly in mine for a treat some nights.

Yummy

I love the one with the cherry layer at the bottom (1.5 syns I think) but I have only ever seen those in the six packs with the vanilla and the orange ones and I hate the orange ones so not worth the money for me!

Are the orange ones syn free? Havent tried them yet! xx

Ninja

Silver Member
Both the vanilla and the orange ones are free, the cherry one is 2 syns I believe.

I eat them all the time and never get tired of them.

the vanilla and dark choc are free???:eek:

i didn't buy them thinking they have syns in - oooer can't wait for my next shopping trip now!

Ninja

Silver Member
the vanilla and dark choc are free???:eek:

i didn't buy them thinking they have syns in - oooer can't wait for my next shopping trip now!
yeah...I was doubtful too when our consultant told us. So i checked on the SW website and she was right...lol

weemo

Trying again!!!
I'm not a yogurt lover but I LOVE the orange one , not keen on the vanilla and hate the cherry. Love the limited edition lemon and passionfruit flavour ~ scrummy!!

Mullerlights were recently 2 x 6-packs for £3 in Sainsburys. Don't know if the offer is still on though.

The choc sprinkle range is yummy! Love'em! Gutted that the cherry layer one has syns though, I thought it was free! It's like Black Forest Gateaux, without the sponge!

I bought the vanilla and choc one..was bloody lovely:D

Are the choc and orange ones free as well then?

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I see in the new magazine that there is a new limited edition muller out at the moment - summer berries. Haven't seen it anywhere yet but it sounds lovely.

Ooooh not seen the vanilla choc orange one....BUT the choc one is amazing!! I love that you don't taste the chocolate till you've swalllowed the yoghurt....mmmmm :)