Mullerlights

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by avisk, 11 December 2009 Social URL.

1. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hear from a usually reliable source who has seen the 2010 directory that Mullerlights will still be free.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Mullerlite yoghurts are free except the Lemon Cheesecake which is 1 syn and the Cherry Layer one which is 2½ syns.

Check out the list of Syn Free Yoghurts in the Syns Thread above.

4. RoeiiRevive

RoeiiRevive Member

Hmm the free yogurts are good cos there sweet and i hvea sweet tooth, is there any other free stuff whats sweet?
    I like them but thefact there is gelatine in makes me feel abit sick

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OP is referring to previous threads where a consultant on facebook has said that SW will be making fat free fruit yoghurts half a syn each in the new year.

We're obviously now getting different information from different consultants so it's probably best just to wait and see, and not worry about it in the meantime :)

6. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry :d'oh: - should have explained that better. What I meant was that the Mullers which are now free will continue to be free - there has been speculation that they would be synned in the 2010 changes.

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.

My apologises if I have confused anyone - I hadn't heard about the possible change in syn values in 2010.

8. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you currently eat Muller light and loose weight why would the syn value change unless Muller Light adds something to the ingredients to make it have syns?
    If that makes sense!

9. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes it make sense but ...

A few years ago SW wanted to encourage people to have fewer ready and pre-prepared meal and do more cooking from scratch. Overnight foods that had been free suddenly had syns and some of them large syn values - corned beef, tinned macaroni cheese and spag bol, campbells meatballs being a few examples.

Now there seems to be moves afoot to curb people 'abusing' syn free foods, overindulging and using foods that would normally be part of main meals in ways that they become snacks. We've already seen lasagne crisps fall victim to this and if what we've heard is right pasta quiche will go the same way. I frequently hear of people having 5 plus mullers a day and although we don't do calories that's 500+ a day on just snacks. Giving them a nominal syn value may be an attempt by SW to curb excesses like this.

This is not to say that I agree with this but just to say that we've seen it before in the past and it could happen again :)

10. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Circes

Thanks for that. You've also explained Macaroni Cheese. When I did the SW way a few years ago I loved MC in my jacket spud, so I bought a few tins, and when I checked in the new book they were syned. I thought I had been wrong about what I was eating years ago.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.