• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Multiples??

How by jeez are you supposed to work out multiples ?
When u put something in via the app ie 3 curly wurlys over the course of the day it logs them as 3 each and not 10 for 3 iyswim?
I haven't found anything online or in the books about multiples sooooooo,
Seasoned prop pointers out there, how do you work out multiples??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

smirnoff

Overweight or undertall?!
S: 11st12.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i always esource multiples before i put them in my mouth because sometimes it pays to have 3 of some things instead of 2, if that makes sense (it does to me lol)

S: 10st3lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st5lb(13.29%)
i always esource multiples before i put them in my mouth because sometimes it pays to have 3 of some things instead of 2, if that makes sense (it does to me lol)
Oooo, can you give me some examples of this? so i know for future reference and im not missing out :rolleyes::cool: xxxxxx

smirnoff

Overweight or undertall?!
S: 11st12.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
for example, 1 ww sausage is 1 point, 2 sausages are 3 points but 3 sausages are 4 points so i'd go for 3 as it is more filling

i can't think of any other examples off the top of my head as i've been out this afternoon watching cricket and drinking vodka lol

S: 10st3lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st5lb(13.29%)
Oooo, your so right there :D .. ile be investing in some of them :cool: cheers xxx

Yep u can't remember specifics now but those ww marshmallow wafer things are something like 1 each or 3 for 4 or something daft but I don't know how to work em out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 1