Multivitamin

mytimetoshine

Hi all, I'm new to this and started slim and save today.

In regards to the multivitamin which one do you take? Is Asda's own good enough or anyone recommend anything else?

Thanks

I would recommend a pregnancy multivitamin as it doesn't contqin any vitamin A and too much vitamin A can be quite bad for you. As you have vitamin A in your packs taking a full multivitamin on top could push you over on vitamin A.

Can anyone recommend any I been to tesco and h&b and boots and they were all useless only ones I could see without vit a was pregnacare!! Lol

Great thank you. I took Assad own when pregnant so looks like I'm back on them :) hope no-one see's them! I'l have a lot of questions I answer hahahaha.
Keeping this diet a secret till I kno I can do it :)

Great thank you. I took Assad own when pregnant so looks like I'm back on them :) hope no-one see's them! I'l have a lot of questions I answer hahahaha.
Keeping this diet a secret till I kno I can do it :)

great thanks i will go to asda now tomorrow :)

I love berrocca but I guess I shouldn't take that then as it probably contains loads of vit A...

Ok so finally got vitamins! How hard work was that trying to fjnd without vitamin a and not paying nearly £20!!! So I got asda own make pregnancy ones lol do I believe these are fine they got folio acid in which we don't really need but hey I guess every little helps!! Xx

I'm sure they'll be fine!

Sorry weasey! Predictive text!! Lol x

louiseb78 said:
Sorry weasey! Predictive text!! Lol x

That's alright - I often get called weasley!

im taking a well woman pro biotic, always have done anyway.

as for the vitamin A thing, when in ketosis you rarely absorb whats in most vits anyway due to the ketosis process being so fast.

most bodybuilding advice is to take 2 to ensure 100% RDA... so im not worried...

when in ketosis you rarely absorb whats in most vits anyway due to the ketosis process being so fast.

most bodybuilding advice is to take 2 to ensure 100% RDA... so im not worried...

Oh wow! is this really true?? I take a multivitamin daily (Pregnacare) but also take a really high dose B12 supplement which I get on prescription. Now I'm wondering if I should up my dose of B12 even more...

Thanks for posting this!

Also if any of you are losing weight to become pregnant, vit a is bad for growing unborn baby, which is why its not in the pregnancy vits. Tesco own is a good one, also there well women one doesn't have any in, if you don't want the pregnancy one on your shelf at home lol

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Back