• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Munchies day 4 - grrrrr

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
Normally SS+ but on a restart so using old shakes I had left over. Can't afford to see CDC till monday so having to spread them out. Just having to manage with whatever is left in the house! Had a porridge for breakfast, green salad for lunch, some plain stir fry this afternoon and I'll have a porridge again tonight!

claira07

needs a real kick in the
nibble at veg, and protien, no carbs. what are you going to do tomorrow. if you have no shakes, i suggest the same again, you will be fine, let us know how you go, take care and good luck xx

ok then do your best it will be worth ittt.!

Ok so is it ok to just have 2 CD'S a day then do u think?? if u dont fancy a meal on SS+.!??? because ive had one CD today will have my second one at 6pm then lots of fluids.!

Thanx xx

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
ok then do your best it will be worth ittt.!

Ok so is it ok to just have 2 CD'S a day then do u think?? if u dont fancy a meal on SS+.!??? because ive had one CD today will have my second one at 6pm then lots of fluids.!

Thanx xx
It's not really ok, I just dont have a choice as it's all I have! I'd really try and force a third down you for the vitamins and minerals. x I will be back on 3 x day Monday

claira07

needs a real kick in the
you should have 3cd per day, for all the nutrients. unless your on the 1000plan.
but there has been the odd day or 2 that i have only had 2 shakes nothing else, but in fairness my weight gain for that week was less. sounds silly, but i think it must be important to get nutrients, especially the protien and veg if your only having 2.
so personally i think you should eat a half descent meal with only 2 shakes.
and like you said plenty of water. xxx

claira07

needs a real kick in the
i know how you feel ive only had a tetra so far.
even a whole tin of tuna and some cucumber wouldnt be a ss+ and its the 3 shakes under 1000plan or 2 shakes 1000 or above. so you wont have enough nutrients. if you only have the 2 shakes its up to you. but if you want the best from this diet you really should have the 3. maybe have a warmed choc tetra before bed if you have one. its like a hot choc, and will keep you warm too xxx

Thanx claira for your advice i will have my second terta now then.!

perfectorchild thank u i lost 1 stone on ww then 2stone on CD now back for a final push to get me to 10 stone.!!!

I will put pics up after me hoildays will get some help to do so.! xx

claira07

needs a real kick in the
dont know how much is in a tin, ?but its basically a tins worth bar about 5g. so i just eat the tinfull lol xx
my son just drove me to distraction during tea, and i ended up having a piece of his chicken, hes nearly 3 going on 13....
xx

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
dont know how much is in a tin, ?but its basically a tins worth bar about 5g. so i just eat the tinfull lol xx
my son just drove me to distraction during tea, and i ended up having a piece of his chicken, hes nearly 3 going on 13....
xx
My son is 3 in January and he is just so naughty :eek: I'm seriously unsure if he has adhd or is just a normal 2 year old. Really struggling to cope at the minute and it makes me wanna comfort each. Plus saturday is normally takeaway/wine. Hubby is away for 5 weeks and it's been bloody awful! On the positive side I should've lost a stone by the time he is home

claira07

needs a real kick in the
i sooo know how you feel, charlie will be 3 in feb, i have even seen a camhs lady who deals with behaviour issues, and she thinks charlie is probably just very intelligent. but i think its naughtiness. my partner is going away monday for 2 weeks and im not looking forward to it lol. have you only got the one like me xx

claira07

needs a real kick in the
my goodness you have your work cut out xx