Step 1 Sole Source Muscle loss and buiding strength

rem

I am doing cd 2nd week. Before it I was starting to try and add excerise. I am a managing dog walking but don't think I could do a class. I want to do some weights I order to build muscle and up metabolic rate for post diet really. Also I think I could tolerate this exercise. Will this work on a vlcd? Will I be losing muscle on this diet? I have read this diet causes metabolism damage for years is this true?

I am doing cd 2nd week. Before it I was starting to try and add excerise. I am a managing dog walking but don't think I could do a class. I want to do some weights I order to build muscle and up metabolic rate for post diet really. Also I think I could tolerate this exercise. Will this work on a vlcd? Will I be losing muscle on this diet? I have read this diet causes metabolism damage for years is this true?

Rem, have you read this sticky thread? http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/257745-exercise-vlcd.html

I think you may struggle to build much muscle - there's lots of protein in the shakes and bars but your body needs most of that for day to day repairs. That said, Great Things - the author of the post above - always claimed that she managed to build a little.

Back