Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mushroom & goat chees frittata

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by aussiemaid, 30 September 2011 Social URL.

1. aussiemaid

aussiemaid Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    300 g orange sweet potato 2 tsp olive oil 400 g fresh mushrooms, swiss brown, thinly sliced 3 individual shallots, thinly sliced 6 medium egg(s) 1/4 cup(s) reduced-fat milk, (60ml) 50 g goats cheese 2 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
    this is great for lunches its only 6 pro points per serve... I halve the quantity and does me 2 days I also add lots of other free veg like pumpkin, parsnips,asparagus you can also add low fat fetta to make it more cheesy just add on the points

ingredients
    300 g orange sweet potato
    2 tsp olive oil
    400 g fresh mushrooms, swiss brown, thinly sliced
    3 individual shallots, thinly sliced
    6 medium egg(s)
    1/4 cup(s) reduced-fat milk, (60ml)
    50 g goats cheese
    2 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray

· Cook sweet potato in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 5–7 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
    · Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add boiled sweet potato and stir to combine.
    · Whisk eggs and milk in a large jug. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour egg mixture over vegies in pan and sprinkle with goat’s cheese. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until the base is golden and set.
    Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high. Place frittata pan under grill and cook for 4–5 minutes or until top is golden and set (see tip). Cool in pan for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve

from Australia weight watchers site

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.