1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Mushroom Risotto

Discussion in 'Exante - Recipes' started by Rosey38, 13 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Rosey38

Rosey38 Well-Known Member

Well I ordered one of the bumper packs to get me going, I tried the Mushroom Risotto on wednesday after work and really struggled. Don't think the grey colour really helps. Was worried as there are 7 in the pack, I decided to have for lunch today to get it out if the way. Soaked it for a lot longer this time and added smoked paprika and black pepper and was slot more palatable. Any other suggestions to make this more appetising?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. berry1

berry1 Well-Known Member

This is why I just have the shakes:)) I couldn't have anything else don't know if that's a good idea or not.