Music makes the world go round...

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
so I'm sharing whatever I'm listening to spread some smiles & take yer mind off naughty thoughts (at least food related ones) :D

I'll normally slap up an embedded youtube so you can just click on it in here but the 1st one's not on 'tube but is a proper proper heart-soaring smiley smiley classic :D

Clicky to listen

http://www.mp3source.us/mp3/listen....c2f73722f662f367a647233337a32346f4f2f2e6d7033

I love this tune so much I wrote a review about it here

Norma Jean* - Norma Jean (LP, Album) at Discogs

Hope you enjoy :)

Last edited:
I can`t click on them as my whingebucket son is watching a film :rolleyes:

If I COULD listen to some music right now, It would prob be some Debussy

LiSe Xx

Mmmm

I love Steely Dan of that period Cathy - particularly first three albums - listening to Bodhisattva myself now...

Can't check out yours Howdy, at work (college) and many links are blocked... anything tagged 'downloads' or 'games' or... well lot's of stuff :(

(sorry about the bold - dunno where it came from and unable to edit it out!)

Just listening to this... I have NO idea what the connection is with Thomas the Tank Engine lol :D

But a gaaaaw jusss tune nonetheless :D

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

[youtube]8bEZSKpD7oM[/youtube]

Excellent

Had to pause 'Katy Lied' to listen to this - nice to hear again.

Come on howdy it's obvious, it's a tale of love between two tank engines - you know, the old story, boy tank engine meets girl tank engine... well, you know the rest (it involves lot's of shunting)... :rolleyes:

Come on howdy it's obvious, it's a tale of love between two tank engines - you know, the old story, boy tank engine meets girl tank engine... well, you know the rest (it involves lot's of shunting)... :rolleyes:

Aaaaah gotcha ;) Do you think the relationship will last or will it run outta steam (gets coat)

I'm also having this.... which last month sold for £25,000.00 !

[youtube]xwvpeYiQwss[/youtube]

Check out the history :)

The Frank Wilson Story

I'm at work, with my ipod on listening to a bit of massive attack and a bit of dire straits. marvellous stuff!

Ahhh tytyty!! I have been wanting to look for Teardrop for ages (lost all my mp3s) but couldn`t for the life of me remember the artist/song title!

Am now singing away to it :D

Xxx

Oh go on then... one more... I'm not so much reliving my misspent yoooof here as STILL living it lol I've been 18 for the past 20 years :eek:

[youtube]fSgNkni38g0[/youtube]

Russssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh @ the crowd reaction 2 mins 39 second \o/ :D

Loving this this morning :D Love Eddie Vedders voice... raw & emotional... & that's not gay for a bloke to say that ;)

[youtube]B5iFTCSbQpU[/youtube]

Just listening to this... I have NO idea what the connection is with Thomas the Tank Engine lol :D

But a gaaaaw jusss tune nonetheless :D

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

[youtube]8bEZSKpD7oM[/youtube]

SOOO LOVE THE MAC! ALL ERAS! sigh...to sing like Stevie Nicks (Rose wonders off to imagine herself on stage all slima nd sultry...sigh)

Yeah, what's the craic with Tommy Tank? lmao

SOOO LOVE THE MAC! ALL ERAS! sigh...to sing like Stevie Nicks (Rose wonders off to imagine herself on stage all slima nd sultry...sigh)

This is quite cool too... apparently Prince plays the synth :D

[youtube]tQcrf_iaRrE[/youtube]

Talking of Prince... I'm also having this... my favourite Prince tune & a bugger (& expensive) to track down the original 12"... I managed it mind ;)

Prince tunes on youtube are a rarity as he squins like a girl to gets them pulled as soon as they are upped for copyright infringement so hear it while you can lol :D

Prince - Controversy

[youtube]KlIY5HmSXRg[/youtube]

Massive Attack - Teardrop on Spotify now, stunning - even from the crappy built in speakers on this work computer... I need to listen more to this band...

Nice thread, far to much talk of bloomin diets on this errrr diet forum :rolleyes:

Wow - thanks BlackRose - loving that one! Definitely an album download required when I get home :)

Wow - thanks BlackRose - loving that one! Definitely an album download required when I get home :)

Most welcome -you should check out other Rilo stuff, very very good. They're a recent find for me. :D

This is quite cool too... apparently Prince plays the synth :D

Talking of Prince... I'm also having this... my favourite Prince tune & a bugger (& expensive) to track down the original 12"... I managed it mind ;)

Prince tunes on youtube are a rarity as he squins like a girl to gets them pulled as soon as they are upped for copyright infringement so hear it while you can lol :D

Prince - Controversy

I LOVE IT!!

'in the middle of my room I did not hear from you....it's alright alright....' I am Stevie I am stevie lmao

She sang that on the Say You Will tour when I went to see them in 2005 -bloody brilliant!

Back