music

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
need some help guys and gals....

can you name any songs that you find inspiring you to keep going when your struggling? its for my running playlist.
nothing slow like a ballad either :)

good song lyrics too, something that really makes you think "right i can do this" ect...

ive signed up for a 6 mile run, only just realised its one month away and with no previous training i will struggle.

already got one song, and found a dancey versian of it

miley cyrus: the climb

need a playlist around 1 1/2hours long

thanks!

I tend to listen to Rage Against the Machine. I've got to have something naaasty playing to keep me pumped.

Take The Power Back is my favourite by them, because it's what I've done and am doing!

i do like the rockier music better too, disturbed and shinedown, nightwish ect..

Disturbed! There's one I haven't heard for a while, I seem to remember a song or album called 'the sickness' from my teen years!

If I'm doing weights, I change to rap. Something like 50 cent. Gives me that bad attitude!

Hello! I've noticed this year there's been loads of adverts for fitness/gym soundtrack cds so you could buy one of them which saves the task of compiling one yourself. Don't know if the music will be your cup of tea, but it's good to know! Ministry of sound do one and I've seen a couple more on the adverts too. Hope this helps :)

Sally x

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS, WHERE YOU DON'T WANNA WAKE UP!

Definitely with you on that one!

Back