Musings of a WW returnerererer ! .... pixies food diary

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Hey :) well im a mulitple returner to WW, But i have to at least get a few stone gone as its begining to effect my health which is really pants ! ...
Im 36 a mum a carer and am currently at college studying an access course, (Hoping to get into uni to train as a Midwife)

I started WW on monday but im not as yet attending classes, I think i will if i start to flag, But thought online support would do the trick, After all we are all here for same reason :) ..

Anyway Ideally i need to lose 6 stone but because thats such an amount for my brain to calculate im going to work in stones :) and would like to lose 2 of them and go from there.

Menus
Thurs 26th Jan

Breaky= 2 weetabix with nana and ss milk 5 (i think)
Lunch = 4 Finns round crackers =4 and tuna = 3 and EL mayo=1 added chopped pepper also =8
Tea= Curry with chick breast calculated to =12

Snacks..... 2 voddies = 4 and a pack of crisps =5

Total 34 ....1 from weeklies

Please feel free to steer me onto the right track if any of this looks wrong :)

Just to carry on last message ..

Friday 27th Jan

Breaky= eekkkk nothing
Lunch= bagel -6 and egg -2 bacon-2
Tea= ww meal-8 extra veg

snax - snack a jacks 2....kitkat -6

26 total ... hope this looks ok ... I know ive not eaten my points today can i carry over or not?

Will update later as out over lunch time ... and think will piuck up a ww meal for tea xx

Last edited:
I think yesterday went well :)

havnt got far for today yet but have a danger time later ..... a kids party arrgggghhhhhh not happy lol

breaky- 2 toast -5 and nana
Lunch .. bagel bacon and egg -8
Tea...skipped manic party

ended going to cinema shared some popcorn so im saying 12 (out of weekly)

hope everyone has a lovely weekend, the sun is shining here at the moment :)

Last edited:
Morning diary .. well just looks like its me then :-/

Breaky... one slice of toast -2 with lf spread -1
Lunch..finns x4 and tuna with salad bits chopped up -6
Tea... (to be confirmed)

not much planned .... have to take some shoes back and get some bits from shop ... other than that :)
happpy sunday everyone xx

Hello, you have got off to a great start. I'm also back to ww but have had more come backs than Frank Sinatra! I have 7 stone to lose but as that freaks me out I'm doing one stone at a time. Are you at class?I'm too embarrassed to go back until I lose some weight by myself. I have wasted so much money going for a couple of
months, losing the same 4 lbs on and off and then quitting. Weigh in is Friday morning. Good luck and keep at it :)

Ps love your avatar!

hey andi thanks so much for popping in :)
im the same as you, not attending class ... i may join up if i feel im losing the game but at the moment im feeling really good about it!

i have ideally around the same as you to lose but taking it a stone at a time :)
im happy to buddy up if you like xx

I would love to buddy up- I need all the help I can get! I dont have much support at home as they see it as yet another diet and it's like they sit round waiting to say i told you so. How has your day been? When is your weigh in day? I'm restarting tomorrow and I'm determined to plan my days and get organised.

Hey Andi .. My w.i days are sunday mornings :) .. straight after a wee haha
i know what you mean about not much support home, my lot smile and say well done but like you i know they are probably thinking oh no .. how long this time! .... I really want to prove them wrong!.
Days been ok but completly off plan food wise, Im not stressing though as have taken some from weeklies and rest from todays so tomorow is my day 1 of seven :) ... Im refusing to allow myself to stress this time, as last time i became obssesed and if i fell at a hurdle id use it as an excuse to just not bother.

Call the Midwife is on tonight, i really am loving this programme. Hows your day been ?

Hey :) late today had hair done this morning ..

Breaky= oops
Lunch = 3 finns with tuna and lf crisps =7
Tea= 2 sausages with mash and veggies nom nom .....10
Snacks mini choc=2 and fruit

19/33 (will update later)

Your food diary is Looking good. I'm struggling big time today. I'm still rocky after a tough week and weekend. I have every tuesday off so I will sit and plan menus etc tomorrow. I'm off to Zumba tonight so that should cheer me up! :)

Ok ... so my menu for today looks a little like this :)

Breaky= ooops .. college for exam so skipped
Lunch= 2 eggs -4 and 2 toast-2 with a blob of brown sauce 1
(i think)
Tea= rice sweet thai cooking sauce and turkey breast = 14 :)

so 23 on meals

snacks .. fruit pack.. mini bar 2 lf crisps 2 =4

27/33 total ..

Im sure i can make the 33 lol .. does anyone know how much minstrels are ?

Oooo yay thankds martha :) these are going on my treat list for tomorow evening .. Nomnom xx

Snack size ripples are only 2 PTs - I love them ( bit too much). Today looks good Pixie, keep it up!

Wintery Wednesday .....

Breaky- belvita = 6
Lunch- 2 toast and spag hoops =8
Tea- Beef cassarole and mash with veggies= 9

total= 23/33

snacks= fruit .. lf crisps-2 4 rich tea biccies =4?
Total 29/33

:)

:) yay well done andi!
Ive had another good day to .... Bring on sunday :)

Xxxx

Morning Freezing Friday! ....

Breaky - 2 crumpets = 4
lunch - 4 original Ryvita = 4? and tuna = 2
Tea curry nom nom = calced at 14 :)

snacks today will include .. warm squash (trying to up water intake)
satsuma and nana .... also maybe a few sneaky rich tea biccies=4

Ive got 30 weeklies left and 4 left for today also :)

Last edited:
Back