Total Solution Must be a healthy weight before I'm 30!

ReneeQuigley01

Well, I am not sure if I am writing to myself to to anyone else out there but either way here goes. Me, I'm a plus sized woman (to say the least) and I work in advertising as an Art Director. The world I live in/work in is filled with beauty - let it be commercially or the people who sell it.

I want to be a size 10-12 so I can have the confidence I need to push myself and my career, to at least have the same opportunities as these smaller women. I also am getting married in just over six months and want to get a lot smaller so I can look my best! I know if I loose the weight I will be a lot happier and healthier :)

So here goes, the moment of truth - the truth I think I have been hiding from myself for a long time, I purchased some scales today so I can't hide it anymore... no more 'the dryers shrunk my clothes' or 'the clothing is smaller over here'. It's about being real... because hell, in this day in age if we can't be real with ourselves then who can we be real with? I am 28 years old and a tight size 16/18 (that was really hard for me to type that). I have a gorgeous fiancee (who is in great shape) and we are getting married in 2014, so I want to look the best I can by then.
I drink far more then I need to, eat more sweet stuff then I need to and exercise less then I need to and this blog is going to be about my journey (as cheesy as that sounds) towards gaining. Gaining the confidence I have denied from myself for years.

I am trying Exante - I think having something a lot more controlled will help me because with Weight Watchers I found that having to count points meant all I thought about was what I was eating!

in my first week of this diet I have lost about 9lbs! I can't believe it! And all my clothes are fitting a lot looser already. This week (4 days into week two) I have had almost no change - so I think it's my body trying to figure out what's going on. I really hope this diet works!

Wish me lunch!
- I mean luck! X

Last edited:
Hello!
Well today went well! I have decided the best formula for me is having the porridge for breaky, the bar for lunch and a shake for dinner. I am not hungry at all today so I'm thinking drinking so much water today much have helped. I do find it interesting when I find myself hungry... I usto just eat when I was hungry (which was got me into this situation I guess!!) now I think about 1. Am I actually hungry or am I thirsty? 2. Am I bored? 3. Can I put eating off till lunch/dinner. It sounds so simple but It really helps me.

x

Good morning and welcome Renee. You're doing fab already, stick at it and those lbs will drop off xx

Back