Must be thin by June 1st

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Lindopski, 4 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lindopski

Lindopski Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am 35 in June and have been fat for all my twenties and most of my 30's.
    I am determined to be slim by my next birthday in June,its a long way off but its not going to be a piece of cake as I have lots to lose.
    I am 26 stone and need at least ten of those stones gone if not more to be a healthy weight. I would be very chuffed however to be 16 stone for my 35th birthday.
    I have had a dabble with both Lipotrim and cambridge diets in the past but like the fact that if needs be you can fit in a low carb 400 cal meal with Exante.
    My first goal will be to drop at least 3 stone by christmas, that means I need to be 23 stone by then - be cool if it was 22 but heck lets not get greedy :)
    Im lucky in one way as Im not a big chocolate fan so wont be going crackers for the choccy tin at xmas :)
    I wont be sitting there on xmas day however with a shake like my mum did a couple of years back - sorry no way :D

any tips for the exante diet are greatfully received as the literature is pretty brief though perhaps it really is that simple.
    any packs that I am going to really hate :) - I bought the bumper pack with everything in it.
    I remember the soups on CD and Lipo were fairly grim, tell you what though these nutrition bars look yum :)

Well here we go I suppose 16 stone goal in sights :D
    :bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome and best of luck with it.

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Welcome Lindo, I have 10 stone to lose so I'll probably still be around in June too ^.^ Good luck with your goal xx

5. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Gold Member

welcome and good luck! I'm going to be around for a long time too :)

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome, I'm in for the long haul too so should still be around too.

7. Lindopski

Lindopski Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have just this week managed to get going properly and so far so good :)
    I had two weeks of hols at the end of October and have enjoyed them - been a little naughty but no massive feast blowouts or anything so hopefully not too dramatic a gain.
    I had strawberry shake yesterday for breakfast which was quite nice. I had the choc/orange bar for Lunch which was lovely (need to keep a bottle of water with you though as they can be a bit dry)
    and for Dinner I had the thai soup which was also lovely (esp hot .. yum)
    This morning I grabbed a banana shake and was a bit dissapointed as I had heard great things about the narna shake and it just tasted like tasteless wheat - no narna at all :( ah well choc n orange bar for lunch later :)

I have odd reasons for dieting, its not really for health though that of course should be fairly important and its not really to get a girl as though I am not adverse to a gf I am in a really nice place atm being single :)
    I want to lose weight so I can get nice clothes and dress smart without looking a bugger. It cheeses me off looking like a whopper all the time :(
    I like smart clothes and I must be a little odd as I dont like Jeans,t-shirts,tracksuits etc I prefer trousers and shirts,always have :)
    must be a psychological throwback to school or something :D

:p

8. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I wouldnt say great things about any of the shakes to be honest. Nice to see you back though.

9. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    You're very odd! lol I couldn't live without my jeans and t-shirts... fat or thin ^.^

Glad to hear you're back at it and good luck with your goals xx

10. Lindopski

Lindopski Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im far too old fashioned I think.
    I see guys out on the town all dressed up smart - in their Jeans,trainers and striped/patterend shirts or t-shirts and I instantly think - crikey everyone is out dressed as a builder. All thats missing is the Hi Vis and the hard hat :)

All Jeans seem to do is fall down :p

11. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i live in my jeans and in this cold i always have my dressing gown on over my clothes in the house. i go for comfort :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.