• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Must be thin by June 1st

I am 35 in June and have been fat for all my twenties and most of my 30's.
I am determined to be slim by my next birthday in June,its a long way off but its not going to be a piece of cake as I have lots to lose.
I am 26 stone and need at least ten of those stones gone if not more to be a healthy weight. I would be very chuffed however to be 16 stone for my 35th birthday.
I have had a dabble with both Lipotrim and cambridge diets in the past but like the fact that if needs be you can fit in a low carb 400 cal meal with Exante.
My first goal will be to drop at least 3 stone by christmas, that means I need to be 23 stone by then - be cool if it was 22 but heck lets not get greedy :)
Im lucky in one way as Im not a big chocolate fan so wont be going crackers for the choccy tin at xmas :)
I wont be sitting there on xmas day however with a shake like my mum did a couple of years back - sorry no way :D

any tips for the exante diet are greatfully received as the literature is pretty brief though perhaps it really is that simple.
any packs that I am going to really hate :) - I bought the bumper pack with everything in it.
I remember the soups on CD and Lipo were fairly grim, tell you what though these nutrition bars look yum :)

Well here we go I suppose 16 stone goal in sights :D
:bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi and welcome, I'm in for the long haul too so should still be around too.

I have just this week managed to get going properly and so far so good :)
I had two weeks of hols at the end of October and have enjoyed them - been a little naughty but no massive feast blowouts or anything so hopefully not too dramatic a gain.
I had strawberry shake yesterday for breakfast which was quite nice. I had the choc/orange bar for Lunch which was lovely (need to keep a bottle of water with you though as they can be a bit dry)
and for Dinner I had the thai soup which was also lovely (esp hot .. yum)
This morning I grabbed a banana shake and was a bit dissapointed as I had heard great things about the narna shake and it just tasted like tasteless wheat - no narna at all :( ah well choc n orange bar for lunch later :)

I have odd reasons for dieting, its not really for health though that of course should be fairly important and its not really to get a girl as though I am not adverse to a gf I am in a really nice place atm being single :)
I want to lose weight so I can get nice clothes and dress smart without looking a bugger. It cheeses me off looking like a whopper all the time :(
I like smart clothes and I must be a little odd as I dont like Jeans,t-shirts,tracksuits etc I prefer trousers and shirts,always have :)
must be a psychological throwback to school or something :D

:p

Im far too old fashioned I think.
I see guys out on the town all dressed up smart - in their Jeans,trainers and striped/patterend shirts or t-shirts and I instantly think - crikey everyone is out dressed as a builder. All thats missing is the Hi Vis and the hard hat :)

All Jeans seem to do is fall down :p