Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Must be thin by June 1st

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Lindopski, 4 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lindopski

Lindopski Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am 35 in June and have been fat for all my twenties and most of my 30's.
    I am determined to be slim by my next birthday in June,its a long way off but its not going to be a piece of cake as I have lots to lose.
    I am 26 stone and need at least ten of those stones gone if not more to be a healthy weight. I would be very chuffed however to be 16 stone for my 35th birthday.
    I have had a dabble with both Lipotrim and cambridge diets in the past but like the fact that if needs be you can fit in a low carb 400 cal meal with Exante.
    My first goal will be to drop at least 3 stone by christmas, that means I need to be 23 stone by then - be cool if it was 22 but heck lets not get greedy :)
    Im lucky in one way as Im not a big chocolate fan so wont be going crackers for the choccy tin at xmas :)
    I wont be sitting there on xmas day however with a shake like my mum did a couple of years back - sorry no way :D

any tips for the exante diet are greatfully received as the literature is pretty brief though perhaps it really is that simple.
    any packs that I am going to really hate :) - I bought the bumper pack with everything in it.
    I remember the soups on CD and Lipo were fairly grim, tell you what though these nutrition bars look yum :)

Well here we go I suppose 16 stone goal in sights :D
    :bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome and best of luck with it.

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Welcome Lindo, I have 10 stone to lose so I'll probably still be around in June too ^.^ Good luck with your goal xx

5. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Gold Member

welcome and good luck! I'm going to be around for a long time too :)

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome, I'm in for the long haul too so should still be around too.

7. Lindopski

Lindopski Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have just this week managed to get going properly and so far so good :)
    I had two weeks of hols at the end of October and have enjoyed them - been a little naughty but no massive feast blowouts or anything so hopefully not too dramatic a gain.
    I had strawberry shake yesterday for breakfast which was quite nice. I had the choc/orange bar for Lunch which was lovely (need to keep a bottle of water with you though as they can be a bit dry)
    and for Dinner I had the thai soup which was also lovely (esp hot .. yum)
    This morning I grabbed a banana shake and was a bit dissapointed as I had heard great things about the narna shake and it just tasted like tasteless wheat - no narna at all :( ah well choc n orange bar for lunch later :)

I have odd reasons for dieting, its not really for health though that of course should be fairly important and its not really to get a girl as though I am not adverse to a gf I am in a really nice place atm being single :)
    I want to lose weight so I can get nice clothes and dress smart without looking a bugger. It cheeses me off looking like a whopper all the time :(
    I like smart clothes and I must be a little odd as I dont like Jeans,t-shirts,tracksuits etc I prefer trousers and shirts,always have :)
    must be a psychological throwback to school or something :D

:p

8. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I wouldnt say great things about any of the shakes to be honest. Nice to see you back though.

9. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    You're very odd! lol I couldn't live without my jeans and t-shirts... fat or thin ^.^

Glad to hear you're back at it and good luck with your goals xx

10. Lindopski

Lindopski Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im far too old fashioned I think.
    I see guys out on the town all dressed up smart - in their Jeans,trainers and striped/patterend shirts or t-shirts and I instantly think - crikey everyone is out dressed as a builder. All thats missing is the Hi Vis and the hard hat :)

All Jeans seem to do is fall down :p

11. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i live in my jeans and in this cold i always have my dressing gown on over my clothes in the house. i go for comfort :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.