My 10 stone to lose diary

lose10stone

Day one 19/01/12 -
19/45 points used

Food eaten: 2 breaded chicken strips(5), 10 southern fried chicken pops (10)(ovened), salad(0), balsamic dressing(2) milky tea (2)
I am feeling the usual euphoria when you start a diet, meal plans running through my head, imagining me in a bikini again etc
I haven't been to a WW meeting yet but I think I would be allowed around 30 points for my weight so I will stick to that until I know for sure on Tuesday.
Friends called over tonight and ordered kebabs, I was absolutely starving but I resisted.

Day two 20/01/12
17/45 Points used on food - 36 used on alcohol so 53/49 = -8 from weekly points

Food eaten: 10 cherry tomatoes(0), 10 slices of cucumber(0), 1 WW meal(7), 10 grapes(0), half a pitta bread(3), handful of salad(0) & 4 pieces of chicken shish meat(7)
Friday is "wine night" and I am not giving that up for love nor money LOL so on the WW plan if you do exercise you get bonus points and we have decided to take up aqua aerobics to break us in gently to the exercise "thing" So even though my points will go over today (and every other Friday) the exercise will make up for it :D
Ok but in my defence I get one bottle of WWs wine, I have heard it's gross but if it can save me a few points I will be happy
I didn't have breakfast as I only have 4lbs to get out of the "morbidly obese" scale and in to the "seriously obese" scale...Yeah I know it's not much of a "goal" but I REALLY need to drop that 4lbs. No idea why really but then I can concentrate on just being obese haha.

It's only day two and I am already thinking about having an early night to stop the hunger, I will be having breakfast tomorrow 100%

Day three 21/01/12
40/45 Points used on food

Food eaten: cup of cornflakes(3) with semi skimmed milk(2), bowl of fruit(0), piri piri chicken skewer(7), jacket potato(4) with a tea spoon of butter(2), small bowl of salad with dressing(1), tablespoon of fried peppers(2), large bowl of salad with lemon juice(0)chicken tikka chunks(14) naan bread(5)

I am not 100% sure I am being accurate with the point but I am going off what I can find online. Feeling really hungry today so I am going to have an early night.

Day four 22/02/2012
23/45 points used on food

Food eaten: 2 x cups of cornflakes (6) + semi skimmed milk (4) 2 bread sticks (1) tin of WW soup (1) 10 pickled onions (0) WWs meal (7) large salad with low fat dressing (5)

Aqua aerobics tonight, I am aware that it is not the greatest of exercise but I figured to go from nothing to that twice a week has got to start helping. I think if I try and do too much stuff at once that I dread then I will give up easier, at my size I can afford to eat more and exercise less then hopefully as I start to lose weight my energy levels will increase and the weight will be harder to shift and I can gradually increase my exercise and decrease my points.

Day five 23/01/2012
25/45 points used on food

Food eaten: 2 x cups of cornflakes (6) + semi skimmed milk (4) WW meal (7) tin of tuna (4) large salad(0) salad dressing(2) 1 twilight choc (2)

Feeling good today, weighed and another 1lb has come off, looking forward to weighing on Weds when it has officially been 1 week

Day six 24/01/2012
21/45 points used on food

Food eaten: water melon (0) WWs meal (9) 10 xpickled onions (0) 3 x crabsticks (1) 2 x WW sausages (4) 1/2 tin of toms (0) 1 x poached egg(2) slice thick white bread & scraping of marge (5) banana(0)

Day seven 25/01/2012
33/45 points used on food

Food eaten: 3 x crab sticks (1) milky tea (2) salmon fillet (6) small salad (0) + low fat dressing (2) 2 x WW bars (4) banana (0) water melon (0) ham sandwich (11) soup (5) tea with milk (2)

Day eight 26/01/2012
36/45 points used on food

Food eaten: Cornflakes (6) with Semi skimmed milk (4)
WWs meal (6) huge slice of cake (20)

Day nine 27/01/2012
29/45 points used on food + wine (40) oops!

Food eaten:
tea (2) Chicken shish (7) Salad (0) dressing (2) pitta (5) chips (13)

Fridays are wine night and I sank 2 bottles last night with a kebab! I starved all day for it and stuck to a shish with no sacuse then added my own fat free sauce, I ruined it by eating chips! But by god did they taste good! I am ravenous when I am drunk.

Day ten 28/01/2012
25/45 points used on food + another 40 points on wine :(

Food eaten: Garlic bread(8) Chicken breast(7) salad(0) King prawn stir fry (10)

Can't believe I have used 80 points on wine this week!

Day eleven 29/01/2012
38/45 points used on food

Food eaten: Tea (2) Rice Krispies + milk (10) tomato pasta (9) Lamb roast (16)

Day twelve 30/01/2012
19/45 points used on food

Food eaten: Pk hula hoops (5)
WWmeal (9) green beans (0)
Tea (2) WWs soup (1) cube of cheese (2)

Day thirteen 31/01/2012
32/45 points used on food

Food eaten: WWs meal (9) cherry tomatoes (0) 9 x crab sticks (3) cone of chippy chips (20)

I weighed at WWs today and have lost 9lb in two weeks.

Day fourteen 1/02/2012
46/44 points used on food :(

Food eaten: Orange juice (2) Pickled onions (0) slice white bread (3) cheese slice (1) Ham baguette (11) cake (12) 2 triangle ham sandwiches (5) 4 small cheese cubes(2) 2 ritz crackers (1) small bowl of tuna pasta (11)

Used 12 of my weeklys today. It was my daughters party and I couldn't stop picking grrr, although I ate a LOT less than I would have normally!

Day fifteen 2/02/2012
24/44 points used on food

Food eaten: Orange juice (2) WWs tomato soup (2) cherry tomatoes (0) Spag bol (20)

Day sixteen 3/02/2012
11/44 points used on food + 40 weeklys on wine lol

Food eaten: WWs meal (9) cheese triangle (2)

I have used 52 weeklys this week so feeling bad :(

Day seventeen 4/02/2012
47/44 points used on food :(

Food eaten: Slice of toast (4) chicken skewer (7) salad with dressing (2) Jacket with butter (6) onions and peppers fried (2) periperi sauce (2) Cornflakes (6) milk (6) cheese (3) ham (3) bread (6) marg (1)

Day eighteen 5/02/2012
19/44 points used on food

Food eaten: Cornflakes (6) milk (4) WWs meal (9)

Day nineteen 6/02/2012
6/44 points used on food

Food eaten: 2 x cheese triangles (2) toast (4)

Day twenty 7/02/2012
41/44 points used on food

Food eaten: cheese triangle (1) tea (2) sandwich (6) crisps (4) wine (28)

Day twentyone 8/02/2012
26/44 points used on food

Food eaten: Toast (4) chips (9) burger (13)

Day twentytwo 9/02/2012
12/44 points used on food

Food eaten: Pickled onions (0) Thai curry (12)

Last edited:
Hello :) You do sound very focused, well done! What day do you weigh in? xxx

Hello :) You do sound very focused, well done! What day do you weigh in? xxx

Well I first weighed last Weds but my first WWs meeting is tonight. I will probably stick to the Weds though as I feel I am losing a day otherwise LOL

Weighed today and have lost 4lbs on 6 days so I am really pleased, I was given 45pts which I think is quite high...

Hello and welcome. There are many of us on here with a lot of weight to lose and I have had enormous help and support from the others. You sound really in the zone, so the best of luck to you. If you have a chance, have a look at Rainbow Rose's diary not only is it inspirational but you will find some of the people who reply are just like you and I... loads to lose, and it will introduce you to others

Hello and welcome. There are many of us on here with a lot of weight to lose and I have had enormous help and support from the others. You sound really in the zone, so the best of luck to you. If you have a chance, have a look at Rainbow Rose's diary not only is it inspirational but you will find some of the people who reply are just like you and I... loads to lose, and it will introduce you to others

Thanks, I will check it out x

Could either of you point me in the direction of RRs diary please? x

Back