My 10+ stone weight loss and ttc journey <3

Jengen

Monday 15th September 2014!

I rejoined slimming world weighing 23st 1lb :(

I have been on and off this site many times in the last few years and once again I'm back!

My main reasons to lose weight are same as before...

*to have babies (been ttc for 5 years now!)
*to be healthier, able to do more! (At min so out of breath walking up a small hill)
*to feel more confident
*to improve my teaching
*to be happier (I'm very moody possibly depressed at the min)

I am going to try and update each week to show my weight change and I will upload pics as I go.
Will update tomorrow after first weigh in :)

Hiya I remember you :) I have rejoined sw last week too. Hope you have a good 1st Wi. Looking forward to journeying with you xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was just having a look through my posts and came across this one- I didn't stay with SW for very long this time - max 3/4 weeks!

I rejoined (as you can see from my other posts)
2/1/15 start weight 23st 3.5lb
(Only 2.5lb more than sept which isn't too bad)

I have stuck to plan for 4 weeks and lost 23.5lb
I REALLY want it this time!
My reasons why are the same plus many more that I didn't put own but the biggest reason of all is that we want babies!!!

We started ttc before any of our siblings and by summer we will have 6 nieces and nephews!!
I love them so much - we just want our own babies too!!

This has been my motivation for many years now but I've not been able to do it - this time it just feels right!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow amazing loss in 4 weeks hun :) Well done. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm ok thanks, plodding on but hoping for a better Feb! Perhaps you could share some of your menus to help inspire us all and see what it takes to lose well :) x

Back