My 100% sole source diary!!!...

;) HIya everyone.
Im back on good old sole source again!!

Having lost 5 and a half stone on a mixture of ss and ww, im back to loose my final 1 and a half stone to complete my journey!! my wedding date is may 17th 2011 and im so excited !! i know i will loose this last 21 pound with minimins help!!! :) i will keep you posted on my first day of sole source tomorrow.I know its not gonna be nice but the results keep me motivated.xxx

i know this diet works if you are 100% . i lost 1 and a half stone the last time i did it, over 4 weeks.I havent put a pound back on as i have been doing ww. hope i get lots of support from this forum xxxx

WOW - how exciting. I'm sure you will get to goal in plenty of time. great loss so far as well. good luck

:):)
thanks for the support

im on day 4 now and i feel great.ive kind of got right back into it.im loving the oriental chilli soup, but the weathers been so lovely up here in liverpool ive been having all shakes with lots of ice in!!:)

im taking each day as it comes at the minute because i think its so much harder if you set an amount of time to be on it.it seems like forever without food!!!! Im just thinking about my wedding day and how much ive lost so far.....that really spurs me on.

I really hope i can last long enough to get my final pounds off!!! Xxxx

Hello. Well done on losing 5st - that's amazing!

Good luck on the final hurdle. You'll be great!

Back