My 12 month anniversary still at target! Diamond award next week I hope!

hollys nan

Gold Member
Just so happy at achieving 12 months still at target. Not been easy, but anything which is worthwhile never is. If I can do it, anyone can. With just a little movivation, a sprinkling of determination, a dash of restraint, mix this together and there you have it. We can all achieve great weight loss if we stick to this fantastic plan called S W. And its so enjoyable too. :)

Just goes to show it does work! Well done

Hollys Nan did you get your diamond award? I too have been at target a year now but my consultant says there's no award for being there a year :(

Aw well done this is really inspirational for me as I only reached target last week, I'm terrified about being a target member.

don't be terrified Sparx, just keep going to group, you will provide loads of inspiration and support for others. Just relax, you obviously know the plan as you've got to target.

Remember people who never struggle with their weight will have the occaisional blow out then pull it back, its all about finding your way of doing it xx

Hollys Nan did you get your diamond award? I too have been at target a year now but my consultant says there's no award for being there a year :(

Thats ridiculous Kerry. Got mine and a pin badge too. I would ask her again. Its a purple cert I think, will check, and a pin badge like when you got to target! Perhaps they have to pay for them, but there certainly is an award. I wouldnt be happy about that.:mad::mad::mad:

And my c mentioned last week something about recognition for someone who is a diamond member who has been one for a long time as well! :)

Back