my 14 day plan!!!!

buffydog

Silver Member
well i started 810 last week, and haven`t stuck to it for 1 day, my head was not in right place at all.
So as of this morning i have my head right and i`m going on ss+ for 14 days.
I will not be weighing myself until 14 days are up.
My main objective is to just stick to it 100%, not really bothered about how much i lose.
So i will be using this as a sort of diary for myself.
If any one wants to join me on a 14 day challenge, then welcome aboard.
x

DAY 1:
going well so far, but have my 2 year old niece staying tonight, and she doesn`t know the meaning of the word sleep, so am spliting shakes today incase i have to pull an all-nighter.

Hi Buffydog, good luck on your 14 day challenge, I'm right there with you :) Desperate to 'get back on it' I am on holiday in Cyprus in 6 weeks !!!!

I have a 3 yr old son and a 2 yr old grandson so I sympathise.

I'm on anf off her all day today so let me know how you are getting on.

1 litre of water down and a hot choc shake down so far for me :)

good luck 4-40, we can do it.
cyprus, how lovely.
and you cant really get better motivation than a holiday.
I`ve just had a bar for breakfast and am 1 litre down.
I`m preparing myself a job list for the weekend, as boredom gets to me quite badly.
I`m so determind this time.

Good for you!!

I am the same with boredom, one of my goals is to walk more, for 2 reason's:

1) To lose weight, exercise etc.
2) I am desperate for some time to myself and it's the only way I get it!!

Need to stay focused and imho Mini's is the only way to do that...

well just taken niece & nephew home.
Very tired today is all i can say......lol
I did well yesturday, did have a spoon of peanut butter (a treat i felt i deserved)
Only had my 1 bar so far today, so looking good again.
did have a moment in coop where i was stood in front of family sized bars trying to decide, then i just thought what good is that gonna do and walked straight out with only the milk i went in for.
was so pleased with myself as i`m having a bad day and tired to top it off.
Have done myself a child like reward chart on my firdge for the 14 days.....with my daughters stickers that say, keep going and hardworker......lol
she thought it was funny too, but i`m sure she`ll be the 1st to remove stickers if i stray.

looking forward to tom now, as i always get into ketosis quite quickly so will be checking 1st thing......
Still not got onto the scales and for someone who weighs more than once a day, i`m very proud of myself

well yesturday was another good day, but today i work 6 - 11 and together with the weekend, it often goes wrong.
But i will be on here most of today making sure i stick to it this time.
had a bar already to make sure i make it through work.
x

Hey buffydog
just wanted to say good luck for your 14 day challenge you can do it... and well done you if you dont weigh yourself for 14 days.. i could never do that, thats fab, I go on and off my scales all day.

thanks curly, i`m normally a scale hopper, but need to break the cycle.
Well ive finished work, done the ballet run, cleaned my house.
My daughter has a friend over so have just feed them, now i have nothing to do until the kids optitians app at 1.40. Have given myself a list, but am in hyper mode and need completed already.
didn`t test for ketosis this morn, dont feel the need so will go with it.

I`m planning to take kids to park, then for an ice cream on the prom(them not me:(), then inbetween that and tea will clean out my car, maybe even wash it if my hands arn`t too cold.
then after tea will drop off friend and pop into my bro`s house to give him his birthday present, am not seeing him on his birthday as he always has a big cake and buffet that i would like to stay away from.

so after that i will sit down with a ice cream tetra and chill till bed time.
I`m sure i`m going to be too busy to stray off track today.
x

good luck with the challenge buffy. I keep stopping and starting its so hard, I really need to get focused and finish this I'm so close to goal its so annoying

i`m the same trisha, couldn`t get into it. as soon as the scales got in the 10`s i started to get slack, so hopefully by staying off them i should be ok.
Just having my 1st bar, should be leaving for work now, but my coffee needs drinking...lol will just be a bit late.
have nothing planned for today, if weather is nice will be doing some gardening, if not might start a book?
need to find something otherwise it`s gonna be a long day.
hope everyone has a great 100% day. x

thanks buffy, I'm the same as soon as the scales hit 10 stone, I'm just below now, but its been lose a 1lb sts gain a lb for weeksnow. joined a gym last in the hope exercise will help, going 3 -4 times a week. going out for a power walk with oh, and get on top of housework.

Hope everyone has a great 100% day

I think part of the problem is i`m happy with myself now, this is the lowest weight i`ve ever been, so there`s no where near as much motivation as there was at the start,

But i`m doing good today day 4 already!!!
and if i can make it through the weekend then next week should be easy.

If i get time while kids in school will add in some swimming too, try and tone up my flabby arms.
x

I think part of the problem is i`m happy with myself now, this is the lowest weight i`ve ever been, so there`s no where near as much motivation as there was at the start,

But i`m doing good today day 4 already!!!
and if i can make it through the weekend then next week should be easy.

If i get time while kids in school will add in some swimming too, try and tone up my flabby arms.
x

You are doing great hun!! well done you, you'll get there!
xx

Hi lelly.....wow 2lb below target, maintaining suiting you then.
I`ve done well....i passed the weekend, did have an extra bar on the sun but it couldve been so much worse.

Normally weekdays are eay and just fly by, but today i`ve had my brekkie bar and a shake already????? think maybe totm is due. hopefully i can wait til 4pm to have my meal and then have an iceream tetra around 7pm.
but if i need it i will allow myself a porridge, hopefully this hungry feeling will go soon......
still haven`t weighed but jeans feeling slighty roomier this morn !
going to hang around here most of day now, i do have cleaning and accounts to do, but really cant get motivated to start!!!

well this morn i gave in & weighed myself......managed to lose 5lb in 5 days!!!!
just hope it doesn`t put me in sabotage mode!!!
I dont think it will as I feel great today, ready for another 100% day,
I`m def in ketosis now, feel very happy.....even with the problems i`m dealing with right now.
How i love ketosis!!!
And now i have less than a stone to target.
I think i`m truely in the zone now, so may even consider going for my ideal weight???? will cross this bridge when i get to target, which wont be long now.
Good luck every one. x

yay well done you!! really pleased for you hun!
xxxx

well i decided to work out what an ideal weight was for me today, turns out to get to bmi 22.5..(ideal?????) i would need to lose an extra 13lbs on top of my target, not sure i`ll be able to get that low, but i might aim for losing an extra 7lbs once i start moving up the plans.

Back