My 1st Day Can't Believe How Much You Can Eat!! Hurrah

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by holidaylyn, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. holidaylyn

holidaylyn Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim - soon!
    :)
    Its my 1st day and I just cannot get over how much I have eaten today. How can you lose weight with it:confused:

I know it works because I have seen all your threads, I finally can see myself in a size 10/12 instead of a 16/18 - can't wait!

Would be happy to be a size 14 for summer though, I know it will take time but with the group support and this site I really think i can do it - WE ALL CAN:):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Indeedy we can! I know its unbelievable that nothings banned and you can have everything in moderation. Good luck with your weight loss journey. I have found this sight invaluable and the people on here have so much advice, motivation and will give you a kick up the bum if you need it xxx

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Aww well done hun, dont stress about how much you have eaten providing you stuck within the plan.

WELL DONE!
    Ruthy xxx

5. funkykat

funkykat Kat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i know what you meant holidaylyn - i must admit i'm amazed that i've not felt hungry all day and have stuck to the plan. i did loose 1/2 stone a year or so ago with SW before so no reason why it won't happen again. i think part of the reason it works is that the fact that you eat healthily and satisfy your hunger so you don't then do those silly binges.

make sure you turn to use when you need a kick up the bum. i'm going to try - usually i just avoid the issue... will try my best.

6. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    :) it's great isn't it! My husband looks at what I eat sometimes and is amazed at how much I can eat and lose weight! LOL

7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    I love this diet!

8. funkykat

funkykat Kat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hoorah lost 2lbs in first day.... ok ok i realise that i've got a lot of hard work to come but its made me feel good :D

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    It's a fantastic plan and I always take loads of food into work so that there is no excuse for picking at unhealthy stuff

10. funkykat

funkykat Kat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks taz -
    i'm just thinking about syn free (or very low syn) stuff i can take to work. we don't have a microwave so its gotta be stuff that doesn't need cooking. we do have a kettle though... i know i'm best doing my shopping online and taking it into work with me everyday, otherwise the shops will tempt me.

Kx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.