My 1st Day on Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by alexmummy07, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    Hi All

I'm on day 1 on exante - thankfully it's nearly over. I did the Cambridge Diet in 2009, and lost almost 7 stone, but have gained back nearly 3 stone since last September with 2 miscarriages, a wedding and other bits too.

I'm determined to shift the 3 stone, but can't deny today has been REALLY hard.

Have managed to drink all my water, 2 shakes and a bar - but really dislike the bars. Are there any other ones we can use, atkins ones, or anything else?

Really hoping for a positive week, I have a planned Working Solutions evening on Saturday as we have family over, but aside from that, I am going to try to be 100% Total Solution.

Hope everyone has had a good day.
    I'm onto final black tea, and then planning an early night to end day 1 quick!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well done! day one is tough but as you will know it does get easier. No help on bars sorry, I am not a fan.
    Good idea to have an early night, rest and stay warm. Good luck.
    GSQ

4. Mitchsa

Mitchsa Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.84%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done getting through day 1 .....i'm on day 3 :). I'm not overly keen on the bars and hated the soups but love the shakes .....thankfully ..lol. I'm struggling to drink 3 litres of water .....don't think i've ever drunk 3 litres of anything in a day before ...lol. Think i'l be having an early night too as i'm sitting here freezing ....is it me or has summer gone !!

5. keelyjrs

keelyjrs Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hiya, great weightloss from before, you'll breeze this one !!

I found today (day 2) harder than yesterday.. it's funny how we all cope differently on different days!

Can't help you with the bars as I really like them lol, is there no chance they might grow on you after a while?

6. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello and welcome, good luck as you get started, I think those first few days aren't so nice, but hopefully you'll get through them quickly.

You can also have Biggest Loser bars and Asda Measure up Meal Replacement bars (but not their snack bars), I think there's a Tesco equivalent too.

I would try the ones you've got again in a week's time, as our taste buds seem to change on this, and what's horrible the first couple of days actually turns out to be bearable or even nice later on!

7. hannahxx

hannahxx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi! I'm on day 2 today and so far so good! I also have previously done Cambridge and must say I much prefer the exante shakes! Good luck, here's to a slimmer summer x

8. keelyjrs

keelyjrs Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I'll drink to that!!

9. Dance_Magic

Dance_Magic Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Me too! haha. I'm looking forward to wearing summer dresses that aren't down to my ankles! :)

10. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Well done on your start :) I'd recommend the biggest loser choc crunch bars they are soooo yummy :D you can get them in ASDA ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.