My 1st WI

Wow, what a fab start! Well done! xx

Well done redpen, now that loss is real motivation for wk 2

Thats a fantastic loss well done ;)

Congratulations.jpg

well done thats really good news. You must be really pleased.
Can anyone give me advice about exercise. My chemist said not too but do people take up exercise whilst on LT??
Yes, of course you can....Silly chemist!!! but not for the first 3 weeks or so ...just listen to your body and it will tell you when you are ready and when you have done enough xxx

Well done lass - great loss ! :D

well done thats really good news. You must be really pleased.
Can anyone give me advice about exercise. My chemist said not too but do people take up exercise whilst on LT??

Hi, I've only been doing LT for a week but I'm still doing my running and swiming although not for as long as before but if you have a word with fattyfattybumbum you'll see what exercise can do to help she's lost 4 1/2 stone on LT and exercised all the way.;)

Fantastic loss, 'lend us some', well done x

Hey garry your back. Hi Babe I decided to go for it with the LT diet after the advice in your posts. Cheers, 1st weigh in on friday.

Good luck Jules dont forget to post your results, fingers crossed for ya, you wont regret this xxxx

brill first week welldone xxx

10.5lbs is a great kickstart! Well done! Might make it a stone in 2 weeks!!!! Keep it up!

well done on your first WI thats a brill result keep it up we're all behind you

wow thats alot for one week well done! I always look forward to weigh in days its what keeps you going!! :) xx

Back