My 2 month calorie counting challenge!

Danielle_ivf

Hi everyone, I've decided to do a 2 month calorie counting challenge!

Starting today (1st April 2013)

2 months of eating 1250 calories a day.
(using my fitness pal app)

I will weigh in later on today & then on the 1st of each month i will weigh in & record on here.

My 2 month calorie counting challenge will finish on the 1st of June 2013.

I've done lots of diets in the passed & managed to lose nearly 3 stone over the past year, but still finding myself feeling fat (& bloated) so would like to lose a couple of stone more.

My main reason is to feel healthy!

I've got gym membership too so will be regularly using the gym.

your more than welcome to follow my diary!

I will add pictures each month of my progress & regularly update each day. X

Last edited:
Here is a pic from me last year (june 2012) not the prettiest sight I will admit lol I've lost weight since this pic & will post the latest pic on the next post. X

Attachments

• image-2953169164.jpg
    image-2953169164.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 75
Here is a recent pic taken last week (march 2013) still not a pretty sight but quite an improvement on the pic ive just posted that was from last year. I will take a pic each month & post to track my progress. X

Attachments

• image-1565183181.jpg
    image-1565183181.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 69
Just thought I'd add I'm starting my second round of ivf treatment in 2 weeks time, a cycle of ivf takes approx 6 weeks start to finish, dieting whilst having my ivf treatment is fine, I did similar on my last cycle & felt really healthy the whole way through!

I take 6 different vitamins a day & eat fruit & veg & don't deprive myself of any important vitamins / minerals & i get regular exercise at the gym so there's no problem. (Before i commenced my first ivf cycle i asked for advice from my consultant & he was happy for me to continue on my diet) If my ivf cycle is successful this time I will increase my calorie intake slightly.

My first cycle of ivf was successful but I had a missed miscarriage in January of this year :( I have to have ivf as I've had 2 ectopic pregnancys & lost both of my Fallopian tubes.

Anyway that post wasnt very useful lol but just thought I'd give you a bit more insight on me. X

Last edited:
For some reason even though it is half past midnight on the 1st of April my posts are saying it's still the 31st march! Don't think minimins has taken into account the clocks have recently changed lol. X

Hiya :) good luck on your challenge im sure you'll do fabulously! How come it's only for two months though...any reason or just a nice little challenge? Oooh also there is SUCH a difference between your pictures...amazing achievement! x

Hiya :) good luck on your challenge im sure you'll do fabulously! How come it's only for two months though...any reason or just a nice little challenge? Oooh also there is SUCH a difference between your pictures...amazing achievement! x

Hi floss, I decided on a 2 month challenge because i only want to lose 2 more stone so im thinking a stone a month & that will bring it to the 2 months, plus I'm hoping my ivf works out & it will be in around 2 months when I find out it it's worked or not (hopefully it will have done) so if it works I won't be doing any more challenges lol & if it doesn't work then I will be starting my 3rd round of treatment & will just maintain what I've lost on this challenge. X

Day 1

Breakfast - nothing! I had toothache first thing this morning so didn't eat anything. (0 calories)

Lunch - ham sandwich on brown bread with Philadelphia cheese & walkers ready salted crisps. (408 calories)

Dinner - weight watchers chicken curry & rice, tomatoes & cucumber (322 calories)

Snacks - banana & 3 biscuits (269 calories)

Total calories - 1000 calories.

Just thought I'd add I'm starting my second round of ivf treatment in 2 weeks time, a cycle of ivf takes approx 6 weeks start to finish, dieting whilst having my ivf treatment is fine, I did similar on my last cycle & felt really healthy the whole way through!

I take 6 different vitamins a day & eat fruit & veg & don't deprive myself of any important vitamins / minerals & i get regular exercise at the gym so there's no problem. (Before i commenced my first ivf cycle i asked for advice from my consultant & he was happy for me to continue on my diet) If my ivf cycle is successful this time I will increase my calorie intake slightly.

My first cycle of ivf was successful but I had a missed miscarriage in January of this year :( I have to have ivf as I've had 2 ectopic pregnancys & lost both of my Fallopian tubes.

Anyway that post wasnt very useful lol but just thought I'd give you a bit more insight on me. X

Hi Danielle - found you and subscribing x

First big hug to you - it must have been heartbreaking to suffer so many miscarriages/etopic pregnancies - our first child came along within weeks of us meeting - shock!!! I fell pregnant again in 2002 on the minipill but miscarried. We then had trouble conceiving as did my sister - my sister has two boys now both conceived via ivf - we opted not to have ivf - having witnessed my sister and her husband going through it I decided I wasn't strong enough (esp as I suffer with depression anyway). But by some miracle we fell pregnant naturally in 2009 and I now have a saucy little 3 year old son - look forward to seeing your journey thru with you - if you ever need to talk pm me x

ps i would love to have either of your pics - you look fab - the difference between the two pics is amazing - did you take your measurements at the start of your journey?

Back