My 2015 diary

AliceLouise

So I thought I would start a diary thing to help me stay motivated.

According to my wii fit I have started the year at over 18 stone, pretty big even for my 6ft 1in height. So I've started on a healthy eating regime and much more exercise, mainly fitness games as that has worked for me in the past.

My problem is my asthma, I find it difficult to get enough exercise without pushing my chest and making me ill, I found running nearly lands me in a&e so any advice will be grateful :)

Thank you and good luck to everyone else xx

Morning Alice if you enjoy your fitness games keep at it. The running I'd say leave it for a while really don't add pressure to yourself.
What dates will be your weigh in day ?

Im here to follow you.
Jade

Im going to say friday i think as my weigh in day, as thats the day i weighed myself this week.

I bought my first fitness dvd today, defo gonna try that one out tomorrow :)

Im going to say friday i think as my weigh in day, as thats the day i weighed myself this week. I bought my first fitness dvd today, defo gonna try that one out tomorrow :)

Welcome AL. Two of my best friends are lovely and tall like you :)

I think the DVD sounds like a good idea as you can take it at your own pace. I'd say running is very hard core compared to other exercise. I barely work up a sweat on the elliptical cross trainer but still burn the calories :)

Good luck with your weight loss x

Which dvd was it ? I'm thinking of the 30 day shred

Its a dance one, can't remember the name (oops) but it says you can burn up to 700 cals in 40 mins :) Also getting back into zumba again as of tonight (after doctors :( boo) :D

Ok so today ive found out im defonatly an emotional eater, been doing so well, and had a really good day today, did a long walk and a zumba class, then after not eating till i got hoe and a tiff with my OH i just want to eat :( so much for a good start to the year. Oh well onwards and upwards

This happens in life just keep going.

First week done and im down 3lbs!! :D

Thank you guys :D it certainly motivated me for this week :D

Week 2 done and another 2lbs lost, thought i would have put on this week as ive really struggled but a small loss is still a lose, think im starting to iron out the creases and settle into a routine now :)

Well i havent updated this in a while, had a stressful move which led to a bad couple of weeks dieting, when i weighed myself last week i had put on again and was 17st11, weighed myself this morning and im back down to 17st2, over a stone down now :D soo happy

Well i havent updated this in a while, had a stressful move which led to a bad couple of weeks dieting, when i weighed myself last week i had put on again and was 17st11, weighed myself this morning and im back down to 17st2, over a stone down now :D soo happy

Fantastic keep at it. X

Wow really need to come on here more, current weight is 16st 10.5 with weigh day tomorrow :)

Back