My 2016 journey

skinnylove_88

Hi everyone! I'm Koral, I'm 27 and I first tried Lipotrim back in 2012 when my weight was 12st 2lbs (170lbs) and I managed to get down to 8st 12lbs (124lbs) after 6 months of battling on and off with Lipotrim 100% with a good few cheat days, upsets and restarts inbetween.

I didn't maintain the weight loss for long and between then and 2015 my weight gradually crept back up to 11st 1lb (155lbs). I decided around Xmas time that I was going to give it another try and keep it off this time. So I started on 1st January 2016.

Since I've managed to last a month I thought I'd post a thread to record my progress! As of today I've lost 18lbs from when I started and I currently weigh 9st 11lbs (137lbs). My goal weight is 8st and I've planned to achieve this within 12 weeks, so by the end of March 2016.

My reasons for doing this are mainly that I have a bunch of size 8 clothes I haven't been able to fit into since I was 14 but that I kept in the vain, distant hope that one day I would - and I can't even describe what an amazing feeling it would be if I actually managed it. All of my friends are skinny and gorgeous and I'm the chubby one with the double chin (double chins run in my family, you have to be pretty damn thin not to be burdened with one - and don't be fooled by my photo, I delete all photos that show the chin because I hate it). I also hate going into clothes shops, seeing the gorgeous clothes that look great on the anorexic-looking mannequins but terrible on me. I don't want to feel like I have to buy these frumpy, baggy, elasticated-waste type of clothes.

The first time I did Lipotrim, considering just how long I did it for I did experience hair loss (worryingly big clumps were coming out in the shower) and bad breath, but nothing else major. My hair grew back soon after I stopped the diet. This time around, constipation was a huge issue to begin with but I increased my water intake and it isn't so bad now. Though I'm still only going once every 2-3 days rather than every day which I don't remember being a problem the first time around. I've also got terrible breath again but to be honest those Listerine breath strips you can buy really do the trick, so I always have some in my pocket or bag, and some in my drawer at work. Also, I will admit that I am drinking Coke Zero (2 cans a day on average) and it is not affecting my weight loss. I didn't drink it the first time around but I took a risk this time after a lot of reading about how it won't knock you out of ketosis. In my experience, it doesn't and it's safe. I also drink water inbetween though.

Well sorry for the massive essay but that's about it for now! I'll keep this thread updated and see how it goes. Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
Just thought I'd check in! I had 3 days off Lipotrim as I went on holiday to Amsterdam but I got back on the wagon after that. As of today I'm down to 9 stone exactly, woop! :)

Back