my 21 best friends

totes.lipo

Shake that thing girl!
hi everyone, happy new year! sorry it took me so long to get to a computer. i tried logging in from my fone so many times but the page was just loading and freezing. anyway, my little guy was sick with a fever/vomiting/confusion/no appetite... bad flu. hes comig around now. poor little thing. made me realise how much i AM needed and why my weightloss here is crucial.
i went in today and started anyway. 26st11. im the biggest here i think. :eek::(:wave_cry: awful awful awful. im not leaving this road until theres a massive stop sign with my name on it. am i embarassed having u all know my weight? yes, even if ur strangers. am i disgusted with myself and wondering if others are disgusted by me? oh most definitely. very much so. but i take solace in the fact that im not dead yet, im not too late to turn it all around. its not a permanent condition. im going to do this.i have my 21 sachets, my best friends, they dont sabotage or tempt... they only melt away all the years of unhappiness and isolation and regret. and of course my other lipo friends, with all ur support and reading all ur progress every week. to anyone who replied to me in the last few days, im so sorry i havet been able to respond but i will get around to it tomorrow nite. i hope every one is getting on really well this week. to any newbies like me, welcome and my sincerest best wishes for ur journey, whether it be 3 stone or masses like me... :wave_cry:
newgirl and busymum, thinking of u for weigh ins tomorrow. i'll reply to everyone tomorrow night. sorry about this. have to head up to bed, hes sleeping but fitfully so i nee to get up there. stupid fone, why do they call thm smartfones?? nuisance.

keep honkin everyone!!! im with u too!! xxxxx

Oh please don't be embarrassed.....we are all in the same boat. At least you have bit the bullet and decided to do something about it! Just go girl, in a couple of month it will be a whole new you.....good luck, and I hope your son feels better very soon.
Louise x x

Aww thanks Louise xx how r u doing so far? Day 1 was fine for me just didn't get a chance to drink enough water. X

Best of luck with your 1st week take each day as it come

If I'm totally honest I have struggled a bit today......I'm bloody starving.....but I'm sticking to it cos I know it's gonna be worth it! The water has been tough for me too, it just never seems enough lol xx

hi everyone, happy new year! sorry it took me so long to get to a computer. i tried logging in from my fone so many times but the page was just loading and freezing. anyway, my little guy was sick with a fever/vomiting/confusion/no appetite... bad flu. hes comig around now. poor little thing. made me realise how much i AM needed and why my weightloss here is crucial.
i went in today and started anyway. 26st11. im the biggest here i think. :eek::(:wave_cry: awful awful awful. im not leaving this road until theres a massive stop sign with my name on it. am i embarassed having u all know my weight? yes, even if ur strangers. am i disgusted with myself and wondering if others are disgusted by me? oh most definitely. very much so. but i take solace in the fact that im not dead yet, im not too late to turn it all around. its not a permanent condition. im going to do this.i have my 21 sachets, my best friends, they dont sabotage or tempt... they only melt away all the years of unhappiness and isolation and regret. and of course my other lipo friends, with all ur support and reading all ur progress every week. to anyone who replied to me in the last few days, im so sorry i havet been able to respond but i will get around to it tomorrow nite. i hope every one is getting on really well this week. to any newbies like me, welcome and my sincerest best wishes for ur journey, whether it be 3 stone or masses like me... :wave_cry:
newgirl and busymum, thinking of u for weigh ins tomorrow. i'll reply to everyone tomorrow night. sorry about this. have to head up to bed, hes sleeping but fitfully so i nee to get up there. stupid fone, why do they call thm smartfones?? nuisance.

keep honkin everyone!!! im with u too!! xxxxx
Hi Ali,sorry to hear your little one not too well,hope hes soon feeling better.Do not be embarrased,this site is designed for people who have an problem with their weight.Where we start from is not relevant,the fact that we do start is the important bit,and you have done that,so you deserve a pat on the back at the very least.I actually think the more weight you have to lose the harder it is to make that important decision,so you should not be feeling ashamed you should be feeling extremely proud of yourself,I for one would like to say,congratulations,you will not regret it,we are all here for you and with you and we all know how you feel.Take care of yourself and your son.x:wavey::wavey::flowers:

Thanks so much for that post Nina x x x made me well up. That was a lovely thing to say. Really perked me up today. Have a good day yourself too :)

Good you deserve to be happy. X x x

Lovely post Nina22.

Totes - Best wishes to your son, hope he's feeling better soon and you both managed to get some sleep last night. Well done for getting through day 1, all the best for Day 2. Take it one day at a time and you will get there.

Ali Im so sad you feel the way you do and I really really REALLY wish from the bottom of my heart that LT changes your life. I think everyone has said some really valid and useful points and its not where you satrt at but the fact you ahve started. and also as you ahve alot to lose, you will probs get some pretty awesome losses which will really motivate you to carry on. I do urge you to take some front side and back pictures maybe in a mirror if you dont want anyone else to, purely for your reference so as you lose weight you can compare, Mrs R has some fantastic pictures and once you see the losses visually it will be a HUGE motivater. Also try to find something that fits just right and than every week on your weigh in wear it and watch it getting loose on you.

Hun we are all sooo proud of you for taking the first step, and wothout this intending to sound nasty in any way but the fact you have a very unhealthy BMI of 58 makes it all the MORE of a reason for you to be doing lipotrim and all the more reason to not give up. Try going for some short walks if you can just to keep mind and body fresh. you have nothing - absolutley nothing to be ashamed of and taking the courage and guts to do something like this is huge so well done for facing up to the issues. I cant wait to see you on this forum this time next year telling all the newbies how fantastic you have done and you motivating everyone by telling them your stories.

I KNOW you can do this, I know you have it in you to keep going, you will get to goal and your life will absolutley change, you will be a new person with a completley new outlook on life and it will be the BEST thing you ever do. Don't give up, take one day at a time and remember it is just a time and it will pass.

Keep going, stay strong dont give up. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it, half of it - if not most of it is all in our heads!

much love and hugs xxx

Hello totes.lipo, sorry for getting back to you so late, I just saw your post now despite the fact that I was on the forum every day, there is sooooo many inspirational stories to read I sometimes get carried away and when I realise is time to go to bed.
I hope your son feels better by now.
Thank you of thinking of me yesterday, I went for my weigh in, I must admit I wasn't totaly happy with the result, I lost 3.19lb (1.45kg) and I was expecting more. I've been drinking plenty of water but recently change my job and nowI am sitting most of the time (trenning) so I guess I am not active enough, also I used to go to the gym more often, now only once a week.

I am really glad that you strated LP you will see AMAZING results, just make sure you take some pictures of yourself to compare the results, you'll be amazed, I saw some absolutely shocking (good shocking I mean) pictures of people who lost many many stones, the change is awesome. you will see the change in just a few weeks, your clothes will start getting a bit loose and you will feel lighter. My fisrt 3 days were hard as I had massive headache, but after that everything was/is just fine. I used to dream about food! my second week I was ill (flu/sinusitis) I was dying for a tea with honey and lemon, or a fruit but I told myself if I can get through this while being ill then I can do anything. And I did it! I was ill whole week, but I didn't take any honey, no medicine, just water, water , water.
So remember the 21 friends are fool of goodness, in these sachets is EVERYTHING your body needs, all the rest is just what we fancy, not what we really need. You shouldn't be embarassed about your weight, we are/were (I think I went from obese to overweight) obese and I speak for myself I LVE food, I love cooking I love baking and I LOVE eating, food was always big part of my life. So now what I need to do when I loose weight is to learn to eat less first of all (I was eating bigger portions that my husband, and way too often), and eat the right food at the right time and don't use food as medicine when I am not happy or have some problems.

So hun, I am glad you are here, we are all here for each other, we all go through it together, take one day at the time, don't think how much time you've got left to do it, just enjoy the results and you'll be fine. Read a lot of post on here, look at the pictures of other "losers" and plan what you will be wearing when you will be slim! Good luck! you can do it!! xx

such lovely new posts there goose and newgirl, really meant a lot to me thanks ever so much. i read the a few times over the past couple of days. i've been so inspired by everyone else and all your kind words are just invaluable. i dont have a good/any support system and i know thats th case for several people on here, thats why this forum is a real blessing to us all. i know i havent been around the past few days, u wouldnt believe it if i told you. BUT i havent given up and ive been 100 throughout. thanks to all ur words. ive absolutely zero appetite so im using that to my advantage. unfortunately i am on medication, antibiotics, steroids, inhaler and paikillers for the week anyway so ya it will affect my first loss but i didnt want to stop. im in the mind frame so i think just stick at it even if its not my fullest potential loss, it IS my fullest effort for the week.
how is everyone else doing?? im going to do the rounds now and check up on everyone!!! thinking of u all and big hugs to all of u. xxxxx

Great to hear you're going strong Ali. I don't know if all your medication will effect your loss but you are doing all you can and it can only help.

thanks busy mum! i see u were a bit disappointed with ur loss this week again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do something for me?? look at ur before pic. look at u now. the difference in the mirror when u look at ur face alone. think about how u feel now when u reach the top of the stairs and ur not out of breath as much if at all. think about how ur kids are benefitting from this massive change YOU have made. can u imagine how proud they must be now? their little faces seeing u getting 'better'. u, busymum, u are one lady that must look at herself everyday and say THANK YOU. thanks to yourself u have achieved such a big weight loss so far. thanks to yourself u have been able to support others, myself included, on an ever so difficult journey to good health. thanks to yourself u can hold ur head up high and wait..whats that???? no chin?????? lol!!! ur doing it busy mum. yes u are. and u are getting nearer and nearer to that 12st. i have absolutely no doubt u will make it too. u are brilliant. dont tell yourself any different!!!!!!! because u would be lying my friend.
keep up the great work ok! xxx

I love this thread you are all sooo inspirational. We all have such different amounts to lose but we are all going through the same process and i, like toteslipo, have no support system at home so i am relying on this forum - its amazing as are all of you. I have a nightmare at home, constantly offered food, dinners takeaways and they find it funny to torment me, but i find myself coming here and checking out the inspirational stories and pictures i can see. It is people like you toteslipo and busymum that make me continue when you have kids and other things to worry about on top of it all - sometimes i just feel sorry for myself. Thank you x

Thanks so much for posting hungryhippo x x x it really is great to make connections with others u can totally relate to. Makes me feel like I'm in a team and we r all going for the same end result. U know? Not just me at home struggling with no help whatsoever. This forum is just great because u feel supported and encouraged and I think everyone wants to see others succeed because its like a little success for yourself. U see a bit of u in each person here. So ya, thanks for that. Nice to know. Keep posting away anyway!! Its free and no one can stop u!!! Lol. AND???? We've another day done :) x x

Back