My 23 week wedding day countdown diary!

LuhLuhLoser

4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.
Hello hello, this is the first time I've ever tried WW, having lost about 30lb on Slimming World, so I though it would be good to start a food diary to keep track of things. I'm making the switch! My Mum has been doing WW lately and I've read through all the info, I *think* I know what I'm doing but any help or advice will be much appreciated!

I'm getting married in 23 weeks today exactly, I've got a lottt to lose but as long as I try my best from now until then I'll be happy. :)

Todays foodage:

45g All Bran Choc Crunch with 125ml milk (5pt)
WW wrap with chicken, salad and extra light mayo (5pt)
Homemade chicken in black bean sauce with onions, green peppers, green beans and rice (12pt)
Kelloggs chewy delight bar (3pt)
Spoonful of the boyfriends left overs (1pt)

Total: 26/26

Food for tomorrow:

30g All Bran Choc Crunch with 125ml milk (4pts)
Tees Valley Beef Casserole (5pt)
Baked potato with tees valley chilli con carne (10pt)
Apple (0pt)
Tea with milk and sweetener (1pt)

Total: 20/26

Might add some cheese and salad to the jacket potato! Will see what I've got in my fridge in the morning.

x

Today's not been too bad! I think I'm doing okay so far but will have to wait til Tuesday to find out for sure. I feel like I'm eating waaay too much bad stuff?! Crisps and biscuits! My god lol. I really hope this works.

30g All Bran Choc Crunch with 125ml milk (4pt)
Tees Valley Beef Casserole (5pt)
Wrap with tees valley chilli con carne, 20g light cheese, a tbsp of reduced fat sour cream and salad (10pt)
Apple (0pt)
French fries (2pt)
WW choc biscuit thing (2pt)
Bowl of raspberries with 12.5g dark choc chips and 30g WW cream (3pt)
WW Digestive (1pt)

Food plan for tomorrow:

WW Blueberry muffin (5pt)
Hoisin duck wrap (9pt)
Brocolli and stilton soup (4pt)
WW Digestive (3pt)
French fries (2pt)
WW bread and butter (3pt)
Mango (0pt)

x

Last edited:
Hrmm, I just changed my goal weight from 9st7 to 10st9! I know it seems like a bit of a big jump but I figure it's more achievable given my time frame and it also means I'm almost half way through to losing 5 stone! I thinking knowing I've only got 2stone something to go will make me feel like I'm closer and motivate me even more. Probably sounds a bit silly! :eek:

I've done a 25 minute work out this morning, might try and do it again later. I also reeeally enjoyed my blueberry muffin! I'm still a bit skeptical that this is going to work but either way it's gotta be better than not trying. Majorly looking forward to my lunch! x

Went over by 4pts in the end yesterday, had a hot chocolate and a WW cake! Woops. 4/43 weeklies used I guess!

Todays plan:

Pasta 'n' sauce (12pt)
Warburtons square wrap pizza with salad (11pt)
Mango (0pt)
French fries (2pt)
WW cake (2pt)
WW Digestive (2pt)
Hot choc (3pt)

Total points 26/26
Weekly points 10/43

x

Last edited:
Back