My 26pp a day food diary to motivate myself!

Shannon louise

Hi all,

I am new to the forum :)

I was a member if WW for 9 weeks and managed to lose 11lbs. I had originally decided I wanted to get to between 8.08 a 9.0 and see how I was feeling, but at 9.5 I managed to feel confident enough to wear a bikini and tight fitting clothes as everyone was telling me how great I looked!

I went on holiday in May and since being back I have gone from 9.5 to 9.12 and I am starting to feel sluggish again. So I decided to start again two weeks ago, but I want to try going it alone this time as I could do without the spending!

Anyway, I decided to create a food diary to share with you all and hope you will share yours too to help motivate each other! Please feel free to correct me if I'm doing anything wrong and share your experiences

Wednesday 3rd July

Breakfast

Banana0pp

Lunch

1/2 sandwich baguette 5pp

3/4 can tuna in spring water 2pp

lighter than light mayo 1pp

Dinner

2 fried eggs (cooked with fry light) 4pp

2 slices bread (crusts cut off) 3pp

Tsp ketchup 1pp

SnacksHot cross bun 4pp
Margarine (light) 3pp
Wispa bar 6pp

29/46

Hiya how are you getting on so far? I hope you are doin well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not feeling any different to be honest! But today is only #2 so I'm not expecting to feel a huge didifference how about you? Do you have a food diary I can have a peep at for some ideas?

Here is today's food diary

thursday 4th july

breakfast

30g shreddies. 3pp
230ml semi skimmed milk. 3pp (eStimate)
5 strawberries. 0pp
banana. 0pp
1tsp halfspoon sugar. 1pp

lunch
1/2 sandwich baguette. 5pp
2 slices ham. 2pp
can of cola. 4pp

dinner

chicken breast skinless. 3pp
100g thick home style chips. 5pp
lettuce. 0pp
cucumber. 0pp
red onion. 0pp
3 tsp light salad cream. 3pp

snacks

Rice Krispies cereal bar. 2pp
1 choc chip cookie. 2pp

33/39

(had a bit of a sweet tooth today!)

Here to subscribe :) I seem to have missed subscribing to loads of diaries for some reason! Good Luck with your journey :) x

hiya yea mine is wedding bod here i come! its great looking at peoples diaries as you get load of tips. Your food sounds yum. I know i get days where i have a very sweet tooth but as long as you point them your grand

Back