My 2nd weigh in results!!

airgirl

Gold Member
Hey,

Just got back and have lost another 4lb this week, so that makes 16lb in first 2 weeks, well happy with that!!

Was lacking motivation yesterday and felt really fed up so before bed i tried on my fave pair of jeans that haven't seen the light of day for a long time!
Size 14 River Island jeans, not only do they now do up but they have room inside, lol.
Thanks for all your support everyone.xx

Thats fabulous & well done on those jeans woohoo! :D

Well done you! Does'nt it make a difference when you can get in stuff that you love.

Sara:)

check you out sister , well done hehe

well done on another 4 lbs down airgirl. :party0011:

x

Thanks everybody.xx

Was lacking motivation yesterday and felt really fed up so before bed i tried on my fave pair of jeans that haven't seen the light of day for a long time!

I did that the other night too!!! Was feeling really lousy in myself, had a bit of a row with a friend, coming down with a cold and such, and decided to have a trying on session before bed. It perked me up no end :D

Excellent news on the weightloss anyway, we CAN do it

That's great - it's brilliant going through clothes that haven't seen the light of day for a while and thinking, in a few weeks/months they'll fit!

Well done airgirl, 4lbs is fab

O x

Well done, i bet you are really pleased, i just bought a pair of jeans, size 22, i am going to take them back next week!!! no point of keeping them, i have a lovely skirt my Mum bought me about 20 years ago, a real classic, would love to get into it again.

Keep going and great news!!!

Wel done Airgirl!! Another fab loss for you!! :)

I hadnt posted my 1st week weight loss on here as I wasnt strictly 100% but I lost 10lb! Was well happy!! Have hurt my leg now though so cant drive and its killing me not being able to get out!
Does anyone know where I can get sachets from as my CDC wont come out to me and I dont know anyone that can go and get stuff for me!! Agghhhh!!:cry:

well done airgirl, keep up the great work.xx

Thanks again everybody and Ellen, well done thats brilliant.x

Back