My 2year old just said my belly was a bum!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
My little girl was just my bouncing on my belly and lifted up my top for further inspection then said "oh It's a bum!! No, belly? No bum?"

I'm newly single and really really really need to get started tomorrow for real and for the long term this time!!
I'm the youngest and fattest mam in the playground, feel so unhealthy and yuck and hate bumping into any old friends!
I did this for a week the week before last and felt amazing, in control and proud of myself.
Very stressful time at the moment but my weight is only adding to my woes!

Please please let tomorrow be THE day I start with confidence and go all the way!!

HAHA! Kids can be so funny (and embarassing).

Good luck on your journey. Get started! No time like the present.

You can rely on kids to give you the brutal truth! My 9 year old daughter in a shop full of people blurted out her amazement at how much my boobs have shrunk. Sigh.
Best of luck! xx

At least it was your child and not some dithering man who you once worked with.... happened to me last week. He turns up in my classroom and within about 3 mins says to me 'so when does your maternity leave start?'. Ermmm... Never... now get out of my room before you come up with any other little gems!!!! I actually think he was even more embarrassed than me!!!

I with you on feeling dreadful about myself. I'm one of the older mums of young children... but also one of the biggest. Eats at my confidence. Had that feeling of despair and no control. I want to get back to feeling good about myself again.

Come on... we can do it! hope you had a good week x

Back