Extra Easy My 30th birthday and ive resisted cake! Ha :)

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Stuck to plan all day even though its my birthday and even my friends are cooking me an SW curry and dessert awww xx

Well done! Go you!:clap::clap:

Happy birthday! :party0023:

It was nice chled evening, had sw curry, syn free onion bahjis, bombai potatoes then had a mirang nest with 3syn cadburys mousse and strawberries mmmmmm! Yum :) and fat free flumps 2 for 1 syn :) yum :) xx

Sounds lovely and well thought out! You have great friends!! xxx

Happy birthday-I wish my bday was as controlled as urs (it's my 30th Friday) having a 'p' party on Saturday,2 tier bday cake,pick n mix and pizza delivery for 100 ppl lol

Emmamb said:
Happy birthday-I wish my bday was as controlled as urs (it's my 30th Friday) having a 'p' party on Saturday,2 tier bday cake,pick n mix and pizza delivery for 100 ppl lol

Wow that sounds like a mega party :) lol x hope you have a fab time! Just keep to plan before and after the party and you will be fine as could lose the damage done the following week :) x

Noddynoobs said:
happy birthday! its my BF's 30th in a few weeks, and i expect i will cave in and eat cake!

If you dont cave kn its a great feeling knowing you was able to be in control :) x

Although i only lost 1lb this week even with not eating cale lol its a science this weoght loss melarky! Lol

Oh to be 30!!!!!

You did really well to resist with the help of some great sounding friends!

Yes your friends sound wonderful & what you ate sounds delicious! Happy Birthday :)

Back