ProPoints My 3rd Week :D

vix88

Silver Member
Hi everyone, i'm new to this site.

I started ww 30/05/2011. Lost 6lbs my 1st week then 3 last week. I don't go to the meetings, i brought the books and calculator and decided to try it out myself (must be doing it right).

Actually look forward to weighing myself every Monday morning

How do i do those things at the bottom of each post where it says how much weight has been lost etc??

Thank you everyone :D

Good for u to have the motivation to go it alone. It's obviously working well for you! Welcome to minimins too... we r a great bunch haha. Hopefully you will find us all helpful xx

Hi vix88 . you have had a fantastic start .Well done. If you click on user CP in the blue box at the top of the page it will take you to another page with a list down the L.S.H . Click on edit signature and write in in the second box down what you want and then submit.

The ticker is a little bit trickier but if you click on someone elses it sould take you to the site to pick out your ticker and follow the instructions. hope this helps . best of luck.

This evenings going to be a little hard, but i've kept some pps back today, then i can have some chips! haha.

Just checking if i've got this right :)

I should really be working haha.

you got the ticker - cool! I did mean to mention how to do them and then forgot. glad you got it sorted!

Thanks. I did a quick one for now, hopefully will do a prettier one when i've got more time. Think I'm getting the hang of this site :)

Well.. didn't have the chippy chips last night, had mcdonalds fries instead haha along with mchicken sandwich...exchanged the coke for water :D Used up my pps i saved yesterday. Although my boyfriend left me a piece of chicken select..so i used a couple of my weekly points for that hehe :D

I've got 21 weekly points left! And they have to last me through the weekend haha.

I'm a little bit worried because i still have my "bad food" ie takeout food. Not every day but a few days a week. Will this catch up on me? Or am i ok if i stay within my points?

:D

Hi :)
I think the beauty of WW is that it allows that flexibility of eating naughty foods but yet if carefully pointed still allowing you to get a weightloss. I think for long term health benefits though these things are best being kept as treats because of salt content etc and all the associated risks. I myself feel like it's too good to be true though eating that yummy food and still loosing weight :)

Goodluck!

Suz x

I've had a good day today. Came home from work and went on treadmill for half an hour then ten mins on bike. Tried to do sit ups on my yoga ball thing haha then used my dumbells for a bit. Thats actually the 2nd time I've exercised like that since starting my diet.
Although i do walk alot around walk.

Hopefully it'll help a little bit more.

Weekend is the hardest :/

Hi :)
I think the beauty of WW is that it allows that flexibility of eating naughty foods but yet if carefully pointed still allowing you to get a weightloss. I think for long term health benefits though these things are best being kept as treats because of salt content etc and all the associated risks. I myself feel like it's too good to be true though eating that yummy food and still loosing weight :)

Goodluck!

Suz x

I'd say my biggest downfall is fastfood..still doing well though cutting it down all helps don't it.

Good luck with yours too :)

Just had the most beautiful tea/dinner (don't know what its called haha).

Jacket potatoe
WW cheese
WW ham (1st time i've had this and its so nice!!)
Salad etc

Could eat another! Haha...afew points left for a treat maybe :D

Thats sounds nice.

How are you finding it?

:D

Got this feeling i ain't going to lose much this week....thinking about it i haven't eaten much salad...oh well we'll see Monday morning.

Ain't going to get me down though :D

Going to have my ups and downs, mainly ups though haha :D

You've plenty of time to pull it back before Monday, tomorrow is a fresh start ;)

Yep every day is a fresh new day... don't feel guilty... this is life... sooooooo

Draw a line under that day and smile and start again.. just hope you enjoy what you were naughty with hahaha!

To be honest you will be suprised as well...why not join us at the monthly team for weigh in... might help you keep on track?

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-teams/217792-monthly-weigh-new.html

Mind ya even 1lb loss would be good...as long as i don't gain.

Got breakfast at work today... thats 20pp nearly gone. Might be estimating it wrong though.

Heres what i'm having

1 sausage
1 bacon
scrambled egg
beans
1 piece of thick toast with butter

It's from a cafe so don't know what sort of food they use...nice though haha
How many points would you say all that was?

Fruit for lunch :D

Then ww beef hot for dinner with bread and butter :D

Hi..

I will try and help you with your breakfast here... you might not like it haha!!

Toast... 35g = 2pp
Low fat spread (butter) 2 level tspns = 1pp
2 WW sausages would be = 4 pp
1 rasher WW bacon would be = 1 pp
3 tablespoons of beans = 3pp
1 egg = 2 pp (so how many was in your scrambled was their butter too?

Hey... but if you enjoyed it.. might not even be that bad?

Hope your evening meal and lunch was better!

I am not finding it that bad at the moment.. except today... I am hungry!

Back