My 3rd weigh in!

airgirl

Gold Member
Hiya,

Well have just weighed myself as can't use cdc's scales but it seems i have lost 5lbs, obviously i'm very happy with that just unsure how accurate the scales are though...however it must be a loss and i am pretty sure i am def in the 11's now so i'm happy about that.

I have just done a ketosis stick test (never do them as i presume i am always in ketosis), but i had a bar instead of shake yesterday and although it has been asked before i can't find the threads so i wanted to ask you guys what the results mean. It has just gone slightly pink but very faint...so could the bar of thrown me out of ketosis?x

Well done on your loss you deserve it after remaining 100% with a difficult few days:)

I think if you have even a slight pink reading you are in Ketosis, I'm sure someone who knows more than me will be able to confirm it.

Thanks sweetie, how you getting on?xx

Well done airgirl you have done so good, got my weigh in 2mo.

Where do you buy them stick tests from.

Louise

well done fab loss xx

Aww bless them, hope my post about your legs made sense, lol as was bit jet lagged but basically putting your legs in a higher position than your heart will get the circulation moving.x

Well done Airgirl, your doing fantastic, oh and I don't think the bar would throw you out of ketosis, afterall they are cambridge bars, so it wouldn't make sense for that to happen, have a look at the nutritional info on the wrapper, they're not exactly bursting with carbs ya know.

i've used the bars since day one, and am never out of ketosis

Aww bless them, hope my post about your legs made sense, lol as was bit jet lagged but basically putting your legs in a higher position than your heart will get the circulation moving.x

Perfect sense and perfect excuse to do nothing today.

You are a star:D

Thanks Lily, just that i'd heard of a few people not being able to have bars as it throws them out of ketosis, but as the stick was slightly pink then it must be ok.

Oh and Louise, my cdc gave me 2 on my first week that i didn't use but i hear you can get them from most pharmacies, they are called ketostix i believe.x

Oh yeh, I just remembered, the darker the pink, the more dehydrated your showing, so you drink loadz of water, so your probably well hydrated, which is why your down at the lighter pink end of the stick. So as Penpen says, "any pink is a good pink" :)

Thanks for your reply airgirl il ask my cdc 2mo if she has any.

Wow well done you are doing fantastic. Did you get a new CDC soered? xx

Thats great new hun, well done with the loss, i've got my weigh in tomorrow just hope it goes as well as yours.

Well done airgirl, that's brilliant.

Although I think there are some people out there who are really sensitive and can't have any bars, it looks as though you are fine if you are in the pink.

Well done on a great loss x

well done airgirl - that's fantastic you must be really pleased

you can get ketostix in any chemist

I got my ketostix from Boots. This morning I had a better look at the results as mine is deep pink in the mornings. We're looking for evidence of ketosis and if it's pale pink it means there's a trace and the deeper colour means more ketosis. Having said that I don't know if that's good or bad, just know I'm happy if it's pink!

Back