My 4th day!!

Fedupbeingafattie!

Well Ladies & Gents
I have had my 4th day on Lipotrim
It wasnt the easiest of days!!By a longshot!!
Had to do bag-packing frm 10am-6pm
I got up this morning with a horrible headache!!Was dizzy too!!Just felt horrible tbh. I was dying for a piece of toast with "REAL BUTTER" i know!!!!
Had my 1st shake at 9.25am after my shower,brought a soup shake for lunch with a batt operated whisk!!lol...
Left it in car,said i wud get it at lunchtime,well of course with the mad busy day it was,it went outta my head,and my hubby went off in car!!Til 6pm!!:mad:
I was hungry,light headed and sore head!!
I drank enough water to sink "The Titantic"
Couldnt wait to get home to get kettle on and have my soup!!My backs killing me!!Feet are sore and legs ache!!But im real proud that i didnt slip,even when we had to go into canteen at lunchtime,i said im grand just want bot water for my painkillers!!lol
My what a tangled web we weave when at 1st we practise to deceive!!!!!
Got a hot water bot at my bk as i type
Im not looking for a pat on the bk!! I just feel more confident,maybe i will reach my target?Hope so.......:flirt2:

Well done you for getting through such a difficult day. If ever there was an endurance test you passed with flying colours!!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure I would have coped with all that!!

well done you and I will give you a pat on the back...... day four can be tough eh, I have a headache this morning, left the heating on and cooked my brain during the night lol... good luck with day 5 xxxx

Thanks Girls

Thanks Girls for your positive messages:D
I feel way better today
Went to hairdresser,came bk and did housework!!YAWN!!
Then sat down to my yummy late lunch"soup"
while hubby and the boys had delicious pasta filled with beef!!
Dont really like beef but it smelt sooo good!
And the sauce.........
Anyways feeling great today,apart from the constipation!!Gross...lmao
Was a bit naughty earlier..weighed myself!
Think i may have 6-7 off already!!
Woo hoo!!Would love a big loss on Monday!!:flirt2:

well done you but be careful weighing yourself I weighed day two lost 7lb then on my WI lost8lb all together, overthe moon with 8lb but not much of a suprise. Good luck!!!

Watching Those Scales!!!

well done you but be careful weighing yourself I weighed day two lost 7lb then on my WI lost8lb all together, overthe moon with 8lb but not much of a suprise. Good luck!!!
Thanks Blodwen
I will be careful but only 2days away from my 1st weigh in and im excited!!:D
If i lose anymore its a bonus
Obviously if i lost 10lb that would b freeking great!!lmao
But aslong as its coming off im happy ; )

Good Luck with your first weigh in!!

Back