ProPoints My 5 week, 1 stone challenge!!

Josiecat

Silver Member
So I have piled on the pounds and am the biggest of my life. All the fat is on my middle and I resemble either a barrel or a pregnant whale depending on the light!!

I am going to a wedding 1st June and really want to lose a stone by then so I am super focused....I hope.

So on ww I am allowed 26pp plus 49 weeklies, here goes!

Sunday (not the day of rest in my case as I am decorating the hall)

Weetabix breakfast biscuits (6pp)
2 plums
3 Ryvita with ww salmon and lemon mayonaise (6pp)
WW choc dessert (4pp)
30g smoked salmon (1pp)
milk in coffee (1pp)
Wholemeal pasta (9pp) and bacon (3pp) salad

26pp
4/49 weeklies

Last edited:
Monday

Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs (6pp)
3 Ryvita, ww salmon in lemon mayo (6pp)
Bolognese, salad, grated cheese and vlf mayo (12 pp)
WW choc dessert (4pp)
Crunchie bar (5pp)

26pp
11/49 weekly

Last edited:
Hi there,

Good luck with your journey. I see you really like salmon! Gosh, I wish I could eat salmon! Ued to love it, now it makes me sick. Shame ;) It is lovely and very good for you.

When is your WI day? Have a good week!

XLostris

Hi there, my weigh in day is Sunday so only on day 2!! I do look a bit like a salmon fan don't I :) I go through stages with it, I will get sick of it soon again I'm sure.

Just eaten a crunchie bar, was soooo nice. Treats always taste so much nicer when on a diet but I feel guilty for eating it.

You are doing brilliantly with your weight loss, has that all been on ww? I am an ex sw dieter so find it hard to get my head around the sorts of things I can eat that I couldn't before and feel like I won't lose anything but am going to stick with it :-D

Hi there, my weigh in day is Sunday so only on day 2!! I do look a bit like a salmon fan don't I :) I go through stages with it, I will get sick of it soon again I'm sure.

Just eaten a crunchie bar, was soooo nice. Treats always taste so much nicer when on a diet but I feel guilty for eating it.

You are doing brilliantly with your weight loss, has that all been on ww? I am an ex sw dieter so find it hard to get my head around the sorts of things I can eat that I couldn't before and feel like I won't lose anything but am going to stick with it :-D
Ah, thought as much re WI on Sunday. I am sure you will be fine :) Stages of eating 5kg salmon and then going off it completely? Haha! Carefully you dont make your body go into totalfood salmon shock..... Or some other made up thing :)

You can have treats on WW as long as it is within your daily points and/or weeklies and/or activity points. Thats what I love about it.

Yep, my loss has been entirely on WW. I had to get used to it in the beginning as well, though I got a lot more pp to play with than you. ;) I read the whole WW website and really went through the online diary thing I use because I have an online subscription. That really helped me get started. What is the hardest part for you? I see alot of people here switch between SW and WW. Why did you change diets, if I may ask?

have a good day xxx

I did well on sw and lost a stone in 2 months but in the long term I couldn't stick to it because it is inflexible. I ended up going off the rails and gaining it back with interest. I am hoping ww is more sustainable in the long term as it means I can still go out for meals :) well day 3 and still going strong...can't wait to WI!!!

Tuesday

3 Ryvita and ww salmon and lemon mayo (6pp)
3 Ryvita (3pp)
Small Costa iced Cappuccino (2pp)
Pasta, meatballs n cheese (15pp)
Crunchie (5pp)

26pp
16/49pp

Emmi iced cappuccino (4pp)
Sweet chilli chicken pieces (3pp)
Breakfast biscuits (6pp)
1 Ryvita (1pp)
Chicken, new potatoes with clover lighter and coleslaw (11pp)
WW caramel dessert (5pp)

26pp
20/49pp

Last edited:
Have you got a recipe for those chicken pieces? :)
Have a nice day! X

Hi the chicken pieces were Morrisons ones from the fridge section. Only 3pp for the whole pack :) x
A, okidokey. How are you getting on? :)

So far so good although this morning having a bit of a munching session due to sweet cravings!! How about you, when is WI day for you?

Thursday
Scrambled egg and bacon (8pp)
2 Meatballs (leftovers!!) (4pp)
2 Foxes Classic Bars (8pp)
WW caramel dessert (5pp)
Discovery chilled skinny latte (2pp)
Diet Cola chicken and tilda rice (11pp)
Mini twister (1pp)

26pp
33/49pp

Last edited:
So far so good although this morning having a bit of a munching session due to sweet cravings!! How about you, when is WI day for you?
Great, keep it up. I weigh in on 2 days, Friday and Saturday, and pick the lowest weight haha. As a motivational thing, haha. The eight doesn't usually vary so much. :)

That's a good idea!! I am so bad at hopping on the scales, have done it every day this week so far and have dropped weight each day. I know it is just water in the first week but it's still quite motivating. I was 11 stone 1 and a quarter this morning, so after 4 days of ww I had already dropped 4 and a quarter lbs!! :)

On sw my losses were slower, week one was never any more than 2lbs. xx

Nice, sounds like you will have a fab loss on Sunday :)

Friday

3 Ryvita with ww tuna in coronation dressing (5pp)
Piri piri chicken and salad (3pp)
Iced cappuccino (4pp)
8oz ribeye steak, curly fries and mushrooms and tomatoes (16pp)
Pineapple
Fox classic (4pp)
Hot chocolate (2pp)
Mini twister (1pp)

26pp
42/49pp

Last edited:
Hi there,
Hope you are having a nice day :)
Menu looks yummmm

x

Saturday

3 Ryvita with ww tuna and coronation (5pp)
2 piri piri chicken fillets (3pp)
Fox classic (4pp)
Chicken slices (1pp)
Rump steak, curly fries, toms and mushrooms (11pp)
Strawberries with Kelly's strawberry and clotted cream icecream (3pp)
Crunchie (5pp)

26pp
48/49pp

Last edited:
Back