my 8 week plan to lose a stone

yorkshirejo

lol just notice heading is wrong a stone I meant don't know how to change it
hi all joined sw on Wednesday my goal is to lose a stone or more for my holidays in 8 weeks then will keep at it till I reach target
so im on here to write down everything that I eat :D off to watch cricket later so going to take my dinner/tea with me which will be couscous salad

breakfast: strawberrys,bannana and fromage frais
dinner:couscous,peppers,courgette,mushrooms,onions and 50g feta cheese(hea) probably take an apple with and a peach
tea:brown roll (heb) chicken lettuce and carrots with low fat salad cream eton mess not sure on 1/2 meringue syns so so far about 2syns
options mixed with fromage frais needed a choc fix 2 syns so altogether 4 syns

happy with today although I look 6 months preganant so bloated hope belly gos down by Wednesdays weigh in

Last edited:
Re: my 8 week plan to lose a sone

Good luck, you can do it if you prepare. I have lost just over a stone in 7 weeks. It helps if you are prepared and plan your shopping and meals and keep track of what you have eaten.

thanks im focussed and a friend of mine as lost 9lbs in her first week so im hopeful lol good luck to you too x

well got up this morning so much bloatiness look 6 months pregnant .had hot water and lemon followed by strawberries and melon hopefully will reduced the bloated feeling
breakfast :ham egg mushrooms and beans
dinner :marks and spencer tuna salad bite wrap thingy was thinking I was good as son had a subway thought I read somewhere they were only 2 syns for full pack,well I was wrong there 6.5 wow well not used any syns today had some peaches and yogurts too
tea:tuna steaks with lettuce cucumber tomatos egg and carrots followd by 2 alpen lights (heb) quark and a tbsp. of honey 1 syn loving this plan hopefully come Wednesday I will have lost

Last edited:
not as bloated this morning.....breakfast: bacon tomatoes egg
snack muller light frozen fruits
dinner: brown roll(heb) chicken lettuce tomatoes and feta cheese(hea)
not sure about tea yet going to have a look at recipes but will be something with pork chops I think
weigh in tomorrow so being really good and not having any syns

yeah lost 3lbs well happy just gos to show that weight fluctuates day to day think I need to hide the scales

need to throw mine out lol

Wednesday EE

after weigh in >breakfast :melon scrambled egg milk (hea) on toast (heb)

dinner not so hungry with having breakfast late :tin of fruit cocktail in juice(2.5)syns with mullerlight

afternoon snack: pear ,melon

tea:pasta,mushrooms asda chicken tikka steak (1.5 syns) mixed in with fromage frais really enjoy this

drank loads of sugerfree pop today finished off with another 2 mullerlights oooppp total syns 4

Last edited:
breakfast : grapefruit ,banana

late breakfast: was in bhs so opted for eggs benedict muufin(8syns) 1tbsp of hollandaise sauce(1 syn)

dinner:chicken lettuce carrots and a tbsp. low fat salad cream (1 syn) followed by black berries and fromage frais

tea: steak in sticky honey sauce (1 syn) noodles ,onions ,mushrooms and peppers
2 alpen lights HEB) fromage frais and blackberries and milk (hea)
syns 10

Last edited:
thanks eclipse x feeling really positive update later breakfast: pineapple chunks and fromage frais off for a hours walk with dog :) late breakfast /dinner: eggy bread with banana on (hea) (heb)
dinner: mum bought me a cooked chicken so took skin off had just had chicken breast
tea: 3 eggs,lots of ham,mushrooms and baked beans
quark mixed with white options (1.5syns)

Last edited:
Saturday EE
pineapple chunks with natural yogurt was up at 6.30
breakfast:brown roll (heb) bacon mushrooms and toms
off shopping so not sure where ill be eating plenty of choice of eating places so will try and pick the best choice
got some chicken out for tea/supper so think I will be doing a curry later

dinner was Chinese opted for chicken in black bean sauce and salt and pepper chicken god know syns for chicken I know its 5 for chicken in black bean sauce couldn't resist the salt and pepper chicken got plenty of syns to use (flexi)
tea : chicken curry and rice homemade using tomatoes,mushrooms onions and curry spices with nat yogurt

Last edited:
Hi Jo im here to subscribe to your diary - good luck with your losses.

Ive read through your food diaries - be careful with your cheese as feta is only 45g for a HEXB choice, I know its only 5g difference but over a week that could make a difference. Also your tinned fruit even though its in juice would have to be synned.

Not trying to sound picky hun just trying to help x

oh dear thought we could have tinned fruit as long as it was in juice ha well need to read book more carefully thanks and as for cheese it was a one off for the week ...going to update todays

Not brilliantly this week. Havent fallen off the wagon though. Havent been feeling 100% which doesnt help. On plan today and will be working out my menu for next week later so need to go food shopping ... joy!
good luck it helps when you have got plenty of food in

sunday EE

breakfast :strawberries,blackberries and nat yogurt milk (hea)
off to cricket so been good and made a couscous salad to take with me
dinner:couscous,veg stock cube,tomatoes,cucmber,peppers and onions followed by chunks of melon
2 peachs been out all day came back had a tin of beans and a mullerlight was not feeling very adventourous so just made do ......oh nearly forgot had 10 hazelnut for my (heb)

Last edited:
Back